TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught up on the last 2 episodes. I'm enjoying it, very interested to see who'll
Spoiler Spoiler:

This show is slowly getting better. Probably because less focus on the fairy storyline, but I still don't appreciate the abruptly timed deaths... It's a predictable unpredictable show if that makes any sense.

Yup, quite enjoying this season.

Well... one more to go. Only things I've liked this season is the out of character scenes with Eric, and his horrible sex scene with Ginger :lol

I honestly don't care if Bill dies, with his horrible haircut.

She won't show her boobs, so I guess they make her cry every episode :lol

I've always wondered why they would hire an actress who wouldn't do nudity for a show in which nudity is the main draw. I mean, it's not like she's Meryl Streep or something.

personal speculation, but just in case...

Spoiler Spoiler:

personal speculation, but just in case...

Spoiler Spoiler:

They're not following the books. The series is barely even based on the books anymore. The characters are all different and all the storylines are new. I've enjoyed the show, for the most part, but it's definitely time to end it. Though I would appreciate it if the very last scene was just one shot of Jessica's bewbs.

Finally! This show needed to end years ago.

Too much Melancholy, the only entertaining character on the show anymore was Erik.

Cheesy, corny, pointless. This show went nowhere and took it's time doing so, by the end I really didnt care about any of the characters.

Almost thought they were going to...

Spoiler Spoiler:

that would have been such a cop-out.

At least 3 series ending this year on HBO, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood and Newsroom, will be interesting to see what they fill the time slots with.

Finally! This show needed to end years ago.

Too much Melancholy, the only entertaining character on the show anymore was Erik.

Cheesy, corny, pointless. This show went nowhere and took it's time doing so, by the end I really didnt care about any of the characters.

Almost thought they were going to...

Spoiler Spoiler:

that would have been such a cop-out.

At least 3 series ending this year on HBO, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood and Newsroom, will be interesting to see what they fill the time slots with.

I would of taken a cop-out ending over the cheeseball ending we got. I don't know how this show has been green lit after bad season after bad season. And you wonder what they'll replace it with? I'd say 50 minutes of watching a pot of water boil, I think it would capture more imagination than this turnip of a show has.

Back