TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First ep of the final season was...okay. Kinda feels like stuff that could have been condensed and put at the end of last season. Also seems like they've done the impossible, and managed to make the dialog even cheesier.

Dear Lord, back already? I've come this far, I guess I'll be seeing it through. I'll remember this like Melrose Place.

I can't say I felt much about the season opener... and TBH, I didn't really remember how the last season ended so that might have been a factor.

Still it was okay, but I won't miss this one being on the air. It's more than run its course :lol

and TBH, I didn't really remember how the last season ended so that might have been a factor.

I'm the same...I remembered how everyone broke out of the prison camp, but totally forgot the rest of the last ep.

Had to go read a run down of it, because the 'previously' on this week's ep didn't help me at all :lol

Just watched the second episode. Good god man the dialogue is horrible. Someone actually said. "We're ill equipped to deal with these vampires." Who talks like that?

That's a weird example of 'bad dialogue' to pinpoint. What makes that stand out? :lol

Episode was a bit crap though, genuine filler.

I don't think ill equipped is that bad. Seems kind of reaching. Not saying the show's writing is brilliant, because it's not. Far from it. I do find the show entertaining. It's a train wreck you just can't look away from. If anything it's not boring, and I like how sudden the deaths are. Most shows draw it out. Not True Blood. In a way it's quite realistic in that sense. The only realistic aspect of the show. lol It's cartoony, campy, and silly, but you know what, I still can't deny how much I love staying in tuned. If you take it seriously, you're not going to enjoy it. Either walk away or don't whine. It's not going to get any better. What you see is what you get here folks.

haha a Page's worth of her tata's... too funny. Oh you know a show has value when people believe the focus and strength of the show is seeing the female lead's puppys. lol

Love it.

Alcide was dead to me the instant he cut off his glorious hair. RIP

Just watched the second episode. Good god man the dialogue is horrible. Someone actually said. "We're ill equipped to deal with these vampires." Who talks like that?

That's a weird example of 'bad dialogue' to pinpoint. What makes that stand out? :lol
Yeah, not seeing the problem with "ill equipped". Out of all the ridiculously silly and cheesy things they say in this show, you choose that to complain about? :lol

Back