Definitive Jack Skellington?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question. The joints and proportions do look similar.

there was this comparison shot a few pages back, just wondered how compatible the medicom heads are with the JUN figure.

badly need a spare body, my jack has an injured right arm. :gah:

checked out the "definitive" Jack Skellington this weekend at the Los Angeles County Museum... i recommend the exhibit if one has the chance!

i just got a medicom one with black coffin, 0776/1224 but got his right shoulder dislocated. 12 heads but a limping right arm. :gah::gah:
any ideas where to find a good replacement body?
would this be a good body replacement?
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290608097329&fromMakeTrack=true

any freaks here have the disney 18" jack? how does it fare with medicom's in terms of compatibility, specially with the heads?

The exact same thing happened with my Medicom Jack. I took his coat off and the screw is stripped or something. If I could get a new screw that's the same size I could tighten the joint. I had thought a while back about rigging it to work another way, but I gave up at the time because I didn't want to break him more.

i just got a medicom one with black coffin, 0776/1224 but got his right shoulder dislocated. 12 heads but a limping right arm. :gah::gah:
any ideas where to find a good replacement body?
would this be a good body replacement?
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290608097329&fromMakeTrack=true

any freaks here have the disney 18" jack? how does it fare with medicom's in terms of compatibility, specially with the heads?

The same thing happened to my Medicom Jack. I took the coat off and tried to tighten the screw but I think it was stripped. If I knew what size screw it was I might could put a new one in. But then again the hole may be stripped. I thought about rigging it to work another way but I didn't want to mess him up any more than he already was.

How often do companies come out with new Skellington figures? The 12 heads one looks great, but $300 for one now is too much for a figure that'd be out of scale with my collection.

Well with the medi NBX version (12 heads) is 1:1 replica of the actual one used in the film. So that with the fact that medi is just nuts with prices I would say equates to the $300 price tag.

There's some smaller 6inch versions that I believe has fabric clothing I just forget the comparing name..(jun panning maybe??)

Back