The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jittery?

Yeah i'm looking forward to using it (minus the sucralose) If i like the sample i will buy a tub.

Yeah it's got creatine and other good stuff in it so you will be able to lift more for sure. ( i read a review on it and guy mentioned it's even got some GH release stuff in it as well)

I need a preworkout supp so i thought i'd try it.

No jitters at all, just a good energy boost without the shakes. :lol

And when I took the sample it helped, but since it was only one scoop and not two it wasn't really as helpful as I wanted it to be. But with 2 scoops, it definitely worked.

The real downside to the stuff is the taste, it's definitely a NO supplement... has that harsh, sharp taste we all love to hate. :monkey2

Taste don't bother me. Wish it was unflavored so i didn't have any sucralose in it. Only one scoop for me :)

Still a longggg way to go, but I can't believe how my arms are coming along, I flex just a little and run my hand over my upper arm and I feel muscles instead of a fatty mass hehe. Between firm muscles and better skin, it's like feeling someone else's arm, it's so weird to feel these things and realize, hey this is my body. Not that I'm feeling up other dude's bodies :lol, you get what I mean though, I'm like a stranger to myself in a way.

Still a longggg way to go, but I can't believe how my arms are coming along, I flex just a little and run my hand over my upper arm and I feel muscles instead of a fatty mass hehe. Between firm muscles and better skin, it's like feeling someone else's arm, it's so weird to feel these things and realize, hey this is my body. Not that I'm feeling up other dude's bodies :lol, you get what I mean though, I'm like a stranger to myself in a way.

It is pretty exciting, seeing one's musculature for the first time. Most people never get to see that, it's lost under the body fat or undeveloped and invisible.

I never get tired of it, and the closer I get to my desired physique I get more excited. It's really a great feeling. For me right now, my arms, shoulders and back are the farthest along. But I really hope to get my legs going now, I hope to put more work into them.

And I know I will probably faint the first time I can see ab definition. It's something I thought impossible for so long...

A little more fat burn in the lower legs and my calves are going to be popping out like crazy.

Sadly, my legs are the most obvious muscle growth, but 6 months of hauling 300lbs around for a little over 2 miles every other day will force them to get really strong :lol

I'm just glad I'll be comfortable wearing shorts again, they're comfortable and I like them, but never liked having fat calves showing, big but muscular is good, big and fat just looked goofy.

Weight can fluctuate, you never want to weigh yourself multiple times in a day, not even really back to back days.

If you're trying to lose weight, the best thing to do is once a week, at the same time of day, weigh yourself.

For me, it's every Monday morning like clockwork.

I usually don't weigh myself very often (maybe once every few days), but just did it today for the hell of it. I didn't figure my weight would fluctuate that much.

Yeah, between eating and gravity's effect can change throughout the day.

I learning in high school, activity of the day can actually put pressure on your feet and make them larger, my teacher told us never try on shoes early in the day because if it's a snug fit at that time, later in the day it would be too tight because of the expansion.

Like I said, it's best to measure yourself about the same point week to week, you'll see more logical changes.

Right now, I see 2lbs lost week to week, who knows what I'd see fluxuating if I checked within the same day or even every other day.

Best to just see where you're at for the start of a week, then measure a week later to see what the past week accomplished.

Yeah, I've learned to weigh myself in the morning when my body is empty and rested. I do it every Wed in the morning, on a schedule. As Sean said, it's best to work out a day and time.

But I would definitely do it in the morning, as you will be entirely empty of food and water at that point. Any other time during the day and you will have food, water and whatever else affecting the weight.

Dude that's the worst of this excercise thing, i piss like a 70 year old man, I've got nothing for a bladder anymore, a small cup of water I'm going 30 minutes later :lol, it's a ^^^^^.

Yeah, I understand... I drink a gallon or so a day and I go pretty damn frequently, which really sucks when I actually GO anywhere. :lol

At least my body seems to stop when I go to the gym, as I no doubt am losing enough water at that point.

If you weigh constantly it is amazing to see how much it fluctuates. I have "lost" 8 lbs overnight by weighing right after eating a big meal, then weighing the next day after working out.:lol:lol:lol

Weighing oneself is not the best thing. It can play a psychological mind ^^^^ game on you. Remember, you can gain weight yet get smaller in the waist simply because you have trimmed the fat and gained muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat. I very seldom weigh myself, instead I base changes through pictures at different stages of my developmental process.

I find that is a better gage of whether you have been succeeding or failing in your workouts and dieting.

*gives the middle finger to the weight scale* That's why I don't own one. Plus, they are mostly inaccurate.

Best time to weigh yourself is for getting in at a certain weight for a competitive sporting event, where your weight is crucial. Like in competitive body building. That was hell. lol

I've been working out 6/7 days a week and weighing myself constantly to see how long it took to start "losing". I was really bad the last couple of day with all the classroom parties and went overboard a couple of times. Getting on the scale today and still seeing 229 though made me breathe a sigh of relief and continue working harder....sometimes the psychological mind^^^^ is a good thing because it keeps you sane. :lol

Weighing oneself is not the best thing. It can play a psychological mind ^^^^ game on you. Remember, you can gain weight yet get smaller in the waist simply because you have trimmed the fat and gained muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat. I very seldom weigh myself, instead I base changes through pictures at different stages of my developmental process.

I find that is a better gage of whether you have been succeeding or failing in your workouts and dieting.

*gives the middle finger to the weight scale* That's why I don't own one. Plus, they are mostly inaccurate.

Best time to weigh yourself is for getting in at a certain weight for a competitive sporting event, where your weight is crucial. Like in competitive body building. That was hell. lol

Don't say that on a bodybuilding forum, u'll get smashed :lol

Everyone will stomp on ur head and say a pound of feathers is a pound of feathers.

Back