Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay does that for their Bruce Lee figures but it adds an extra $50 to the price tag

For the versatility that offers, I'd spend that. Instead, I'm spending $50 less on this Joker and the eyes are stuck in a position I don't want them to be and I'll spend that extra $50 to have them permanent painted where I want them, where for $50 to the manufacturer, I could potentially get an infinite ammount of eye poses out of my figure. It's smart money in my mind. You get the realism of having the eyes not looking dead on straight, but you get the flexibility to have the eyes looking however you want instead of the manufacturer essentially choosing your pose/display options for you with a choice in painting.

I actually like the eyes positioned right to the side like that in the repaint, more than the original BR version, even if it does hinder poseability. It gives a really great 'you know, you remind me of my father' expression

Yeah , I'm glad I finally ordered him last night.
I swore I wouldn't buy the same person in figure format twice but if there different enough I figure why the hell not right ?.
The main thing that made me buy this guy is the tailoring on his outfit , unbelievable work.
The figure on a whole is awesome. :rock

I did not know that the Bank Robber Mask was Nolan's tribute to Cesar Romero's Joker...it was brought up over on The RPF..

IMG00022.jpg

The poster noted that the pic looks wider than usual because the screengrab was taken in widescreen.

That's pretty cool. I like when movies give nods to preceeding incarnations and such without being blatant, the blatant stuff always comes off corny, but stuff like this is clever and cool.

Loving this pic! The angle makes the eyes look great... I just hope the final version of BR Joker has the eyes more centered like in the promo pics... These eyes, although great from that angle, are too extreme in terms of where they are looking...

Oh man, when are they gonna come up with poseable eyes? :lol

joker-5s_tiger231.jpg

I thought that was the man himself! :horror :bow

What does this figure run?

Don't know if it has already been mentioned here, but I read somewhere that it looks as though there's a Harvey prototype on the shelf next to Jack Sparrow in the picture of Yulli. Sorry if that's already been brought up.

hey, i dont know if you noticed in Nasedo's link, Yulli mentioned that if given the chance, she'd like to sculpt Wonder Woman.........there still hope my friends!!!! :blissy

Back