Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montage.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

montage2.jpg

Nice collection, what kind of display is in-between you 2 wood trimmed detolfs (computer room)?

And from the same room, what kind of doors are on the center 2 that are in-between the black besta?

Nice collection, what kind of display is in-between you 2 wood trimmed detolfs (computer room)?

Great thanks for your comments bro, it's the equipement of my home theater...

And from the same room, what kind of doors are on the center 2 that are in-between the black besta?

It's the door made my ikea, and no longer manufactured since 2010

Vraiment excellent. :)

Deux questions que je ne t'ai pas encore posées :

- as-tu une pièce "favorite" ? LA pièce que tu ne laisserais partir pour rien au monde ?

- il me semble que tu l'as déjà dit mais quel appareil photo utilises-tu ?

Thanks. :D

Very nice additions my friend :clap

Many thanks my friend Andy ;)

Vraiment excellent. :)

Deux questions que je ne t'ai pas encore posées :

- as-tu une pièce "favorite" ? LA pièce que tu ne laisserais partir pour rien au monde ?

- il me semble que tu l'as déjà dit mais quel appareil photo utilises-tu ?

Thanks. :D

Merci l'ami ;) ,

En réalité je n'ai pas vraiment de pièce favorite, mais plus la pièce "souvenir' par laquelle j'ai commencé le format 1/4, à savoir le cap america PF...

Pour l'appareil photo il s'agit d'un Nikon D3100 ;)

Ae]wesome!

Great thanks bro!

After a long wait, and stress at the reception, fear of breakage, problems finishing, I finally received the famous batman PF!

That said, it imposes severe to see visually imperative, that presence that emanates from this piece, my preference is against for the version of the face short ears, much more badass!

Go truce comments to photos instead:

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0873.jpg

DSC_0874.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0880.jpg

Back