RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Cinderella Man - 9/10

- Such an underrated film. Giamatti & Crowe just did a phenomenal job.

Borrowers Of Arriety - 6/10

- Disappointing since most films from Studio Ghibli is usually pretty good. Nothing really happens that'll keep you interested. Barely any character build up as well.

Safe House - 8/10

- Good performance by everyone & pretty well excuted action sequences as well. Has that "Bourne" feel to it which wasn't a bad thing at all. Only complaint is some of the twist are predictable.

Hangover 2: 5/10

Had very low expectations going in so I wasn't too disappointed. Not the worst comedy, but compared to the original it was pretty flat and pointless. 2nd half picked up though so it was rescued from a lower rating :lol

"Cowboys and Aliens" 8/10.

Nice to see Harrison Ford not phoning it in as he did in his last couple of films most noticeably "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

Your Highness - 1/10

The only reason it gets a 1 is because I don't give zeroes.

Paranormal Activity 3 - 6/10

A few creepy scenes but way too many cheap jump scares, and the ending was terrible. It's time to put this franchise to rest, that bag of tricks is empty.

The Big Year 7/10

I liked it. It was an interesting fun film. Good for the family even. Jack Black, Steve Martin and Owen Wilson with a slew of other famous actors made what would have been a potentially boring premise into an entertaining one.

Bad Teacher 4/10 Boring as crap. Had very few laughable moments.

Green Hornet 6/10 Not as bad as I thought it would be but it was still pretty ridiculous. Duh.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 10/10

A very different approach to what the previous Planet of the Apes movies are. It's unexpected but I was rooting for the Apes & all the way. Andy Serkis brings emotion to Caesar (Ape) like he did to the LOTR Gollum. You fall in love with the character. Well done!

Nice to see another great filmed in Vancouver Canada again. :)

Last edited:
Back