RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great film. :)

I still think some of the digital effects are quality. One's mileage will vary obviously.

Yeah, I don't know why I said that, they really do hold up pretty well too.

It's just a shame that the movie falls short in some moments that could have been very emotional, mostly because of the performances of the actors, but despite that, all of them are very likable.

I do like how Rico matures over the course of the movie, first he's this arrogant rich kid, then at the end he's this badass with scars on his face.

Are you looking forward to the remake?

Just got done watching TV SERIES LEGIT on netflx I give it a 8 absolutely laughed my ass off great show.

Young Justice
S1 on Netflix - 8.0/10

Series is very enjoyable and stays true to the characters. The teenage humor is also balanced fairly well with the action. Subplots could be handled better from episode to episode but non-theless a great series thus far.

Yeah, I don't know why I said that, they really do hold up pretty well too.

Are you looking forward to the remake?
I don't know much about it - I'm more of a Verhoeven fan than anything really.

The Dark Knight Rises - 10/10

Cat-gif-lol-lolcat-wtf-3.gif

Because that's how the book goes. And Verhoeven's film satirizes Heinlein's vision.

But those moments in the movie aren't intended as satire at all, they're just weakly performed.

Anyway I've head different of the book actually, that it's quite more powerful than the movie, but I haven't read it, I still have to finish Carrie, after that I'm tackling SST.

But those moments in the movie aren't intended as satire at all, they're just weakly performed.
They are weakly written in the book too :lol
At least the movie is fun to watch.

I've head different of the book actually, that it's quite more powerful than the movie, but I haven't read it.
It's the militarist manifesto, too preachy for one dimensional vision.
Good sci-fi nevertheless.

They are weakly written in the book too :lol
At least the movie is fun to watch.
Well, satire does make everything better.
It's the militarist manifesto, too preachy for one dimensional vision.
Good sci-fi nevertheless.
In my life I've only encountered a handful of stories that are better in their movie adaptations than in their original books, are you saying this is one of them?

Cause I was expecting the book to deliver a stronger experience than the movie.

Only Lovers Left Alive - 10/10

In my life I've only encountered a handful of stories that are better in their movie adaptations than in their original books.
Are you saying this is one of them?
Definitely not.
Both are meh storytelling/characters wise.

Cause I was expecting the book to deliver a stronger experience than the movie.
And it will in sci-fi department.

Back