RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 13th Warrior - 8/10

Always loved this movie. So bummed that we never got the McTiernan cut. Here's to hoping for something like Shout Factory put out a deluxe edition blu-ray...

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For 4/10
The plot and storyline were all over the place. The girl villain was just awful, annoying as hell. Total waste of my money.

So you didn't like it?

:exactly:

Probably like Nam, ashamed to eat the crow.

Where the poopstain did you get that I didn't like the movie? I didn't rate it so I didn't like it? Okie. I just want another time to see it because a lot was on my mind that day. From what I recalled I enjoyed it, but to give it a proper rating... Nah, screw it. You'll still take from this that I didn't like it. And even if I didn't, who gives a piping crap. :wave

Where the poopstain did you get that I didn't like the movie? I didn't rate it so I didn't like it? Okie. I just want another time to see it because a lot was on my mind that day. From what I recalled I enjoyed it, but to give it a proper rating... Nah, screw it. You'll still take from this that I didn't like it. And even if I didn't, who gives a piping crap. :wave

He was just asking you :lol

The eat the crow comment was for Riddick.

Despicable me 2 - 10/10 Watched this with the kids. Love those minions (Dave, Stewart and Kevin)

Back