RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie Uncut/dubbed version - 9.0/10

For some odd reason this movie was taken down from amazon and itunes, like it's being upgraded to HD standards, but just rewatched it again, am I the only who thinks Vega vs Chun-li is the best fighting sequence in anime? lol Nothing tops KMFDM - Ultra in the background that's why.

Was it really that good?? I wasnt able to see it since my theatre only had it for a week. Im kinda dissapointed

One thing I'll say right now: don't take my "scores" that seriously. Generally, I rate things based on how much I enjoy them, rather than how objectively good they are. Chef was a case where it was a somewhat familiar story that was elevated by a great cast and a right script. In some ways, though, it almost felt like a somewhat personal film for Favreau. The story of a creative person being stifled by corporate influence and going in a different direction to get his groove back sounds somewhat familiar, don't you think?

One thing I'll say right now: don't take my "scores" that seriously. Generally, I rate things based on how much I enjoy them, rather than how objectively good they are. Chef was a case where it was a somewhat familiar story that was elevated by a great cast and a right script. In some ways, though, it almost felt like a somewhat personal film for Favreau. The story of a creative person being stifled by corporate influence and going in a different direction to get his groove back sounds somewhat familiar, don't you think?

No dude i know, most people rate it how much they enjoyed movies on this thread. I heard a lot of people enjoyed it, that why I wanted to take a look

Rise of the - 9/10
Dawn of the -9/10

Y'all know what I'm talking about. Quality films. They're onto something good here. I hope they can pull of a great trilogy.

Back