RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Oldboy 9/10 Been a very long time since I have seen this movie and finally got around to picking up the trilogy today on bluray :yess:

Yes that is a great film indeed and worthy of a 9

Evil Dead - 5 out of 10

I don't give a ____ what anyone says, this film sucks ____. Raimi tried his best to make a legit horror film with this, realized it wasn't scary, and funny for all the wrong reasons so he retconned The Evil Dead 2 which is vastly superior in every way.

Oldboy 9/10 Been a very long time since I have seen this movie and finally got around to picking up the trilogy today on bluray :yess:

You should also watch "Sympathy for Mr vengeance" and "Lady Vengeance".Another 2 great vengeance movies by the director behind Oldboy.

You should also watch "Sympathy for Mr vengeance" and "Lady Vengeance".Another 2 great vengeance movies by the director behind Oldboy.

Will be watching both of them this weekend :yess:

The Notebook - 7.5/10
First time I actually finished this movie. Started watching it twice before, but stopped before reaching the 15 minute mark. After talking to a friend of mine about it today, I decided it was time to watch it. I liked it. It was a good movie. Here and there a tad cheesy, but a good watch!

Evil Dead - 5 out of 10

I don't give a ____ what anyone says, this film sucks ____. Raimi tried his best to make a legit horror film with this, realized it wasn't scary, and funny for all the wrong reasons so he retconned The Evil Dead 2 which is vastly superior in every way.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWu7Iu3geRI[/ame]

The Notebook - 7.5/10
First time I actually finished this movie. Started watching it twice before, but stopped before reaching the 15 minute mark. After talking to a friend of mine about it today, I decided it was time to watch it. I liked it. It was a good movie. Here and there a tad cheesy, but a good watch!

Depressing if memory serves. Nice film in a way I guess but the overall feeling I came away with is $h!t, the woman I love is going to die one day and so am I. :dunno

It is. Still you can't deny Evil Dead was a fun film but I agree with what Wofford said. I've always believed that. Raimi rocks though.

He's my favorite filmmaker. His style has influenced me more then anyone.

When I was younger, I used to make little home movies, and I'd replicate all of Raimi's shots, like the moving flying weapons, or the POV shot of something coming down.

Or even the zoom ins..ect. :D

Here's my Raimi esq Western....hah.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZx8ZN-ok0[/ame]

Thanks for diggin it!

But I have something epic coming up. Something to do with The Bay....and evil senators. :D

Very Bad Things 3/10. Woulda been a 4 if ____ing Cameron Diaz had died. What a piece a ____ of a movie.

Thor 6/10

Back