RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey - Look - I'm - Vintij - Droid - Gutzz - !

Under the Skin. - 8/10

Hypnotic, fascinating and visually brilliant yet I still have no idea what I really watched. I'd say I'd watch it again but I'm not sure that would help.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So many questions and possible interpretations.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's been a while since I've watched a movie that has lingered in my thoughts for days afterwards. I liked Scarlett in just about everything I've seen her in, but I thought this was one of her finest roles.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Gravity 9.5/10 one or two dramatic conveniences, other than that, it's without a doubt the most visceral space movie out there, I don't give it a 10 because it's definitely a theater experience, it loses a bit of the punch in the small screen but it still holds of pretty well.

Nice to know...

Woah! Let me check my Sarcasm Detector on that one.

sarcasm-detector.jpg

Snow White and the Huntsman (Extended Edition) - 9.5/10

I know this is not a popular movie, but I love it. The Extended Edition is solid and I really have no desire to revisit the theatrical cut. The added material doesn't interfere with the pacing of the narrative and the dialogue in the scenes fleshes out the characters involved.

Expendables 3 - 5/10

What a disappointment, the new younger cast really ruin the movie. They're bland, boring, poorly written, and just feel like they were casted to bring in the younger crowd.

The jokes fell flat this time around, and the PG13 really ruined the action scenes for me

Wesley Snipes and Mel were the only good thing about this film. E2 is definitely the highlight of the trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back