RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also thought Wesley Snipes was great, but that's about it for that movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funniest thing about A.I. for me..

Quite a few critics in America misunderstood the film, thinking for instance that the Giacometti-style beings in the final 20 minutes were aliens (whereas they were robots of the future who had evolved themselves from the robots in the earlier part of the film)

I thought they were aliens too. Either way it still makes zero sense. Horrible movie. :lol

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10

X-Men DOFP

Hyped beyond belief

6.5/10 (still a nice one romp through)

oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-harder_t269x200.jpg

Last edited:
Let's just split the difference and say 5/10, which is pretty much my feeling on Sky Captain. Had a lot of potential, but. . .

Rifftrax/Godzilla 1998 version: 6/10

Saw it last night at the theater. Pretty disappointing riff on this movie. It picked up a bit toward the end, but for the bulk of the film the jokes just fell flat.

"Bicentennial Man" is based on novelette by the great Isaac Asimov and has Robin Williams.

_

Bicentennial Man >>>> Spielberg's attempt to imitate Kubrick

Are you sure your not giving this movie extra points due to Robin Williams nostalgia?

A.I. was a good effort in my opinion, just should have ended on the Ocean Floor.

it's a good recomendation, they're similar movies, self aware robots trying to become real boys.
A.I. is futuristic Pinokio, nothing more.
"Bicentennial Man" is an adaptation of the original Hugo Award winning story.

Are you sure your not giving this movie extra points due to Robin Williams nostalgia?
:lol knew someone would bring this up. I meant it as "Williams > Joel Osment".
A.I. is a big mess, especially in script and style departments.

A.I. is futuristic Pinokio, nothing more.
"Bicentennial Man" is an adaptation of the original Hugo Award winning story.

That was my point, both are allegories of Pinocchio to a certain degree and both explore many of the same topics.

I haven't read the novel, but being Asimov, I doubt it's half as dull and sentimental as the movie.

X-men First Class - 8,5/10

Too bad dumbasses at FOX felt the need to ruin this marvellous reboot...
So sleep well, cinematic X-franchise. See you when Marvel Studios would shine upon your unexplored potential.

First 3 seasons of Sons of Anarchy - 8 out of 10

Get on Up - 7.5 out of 10

Guardians of the Galaxy - Verdict is still out on this one. Need to see it again. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it, but I need to see it again.

Back