RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Jupiter's **** out of 10

errr 10/10

Moving on to Gods of the Arena, the prequel to^

This will only be my second run through this whole show. It delights as much the second time. I'd even forgotten some things.

Andy Whitfield was great in his role...I AM SPARTACUS! Gannicus was a complete badass. 1st, 2nd, and 4th seasons were fantastic 9/10 overall. 3rd. Season I didn't care for that much 6/10.

By 3rd season I'm gonna assume you mean the direct continuation of Blood and Sand, Vengeance I think it was called. It is generally regarded as the weakest part of the series but I'm not sure this show had a weak part. I really did enjoy this show from beginning to end.

The Hangover Part III - 2/10

The plot is actually a lot better than the second's (how it gets them into the situation) but there is simply no comedy to be found.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Jupiter's **** out of 10

errr 10/10

Moving on to Gods of the Arena, the prequel to^

This will only be my second run through this whole show. It delights as much the second time. I'd even forgotten some things.

Once you're finished, you should check out Rome. It got cut down in it's prime but it's great.

Not a movie BUT TV SHOW on netflix FREAKS N GEEKS pretty damn entertaining give it a 7.... THEN the remake RED DAWN i give a 4 sorry never IT will beat the 1st RED DAWN FILM.

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, forgot there was only 6 episodes in this. **** it. 10/10

This is going to be quite predictable on my part I think. :D

Back