RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see Alien3 gets some love around here :duff:

^Agreed sir. Resented it as a child for killing Hicks but love it as an adult. The last real Alien film IMO.

Me too, it was a shock for me to find out Newt and Hicks died, and yeah, as much as I appreciate AR, it's like a weird alternate universe comicbook.

Well said. It's been my favorite Alien film all my life up until recently when Alien took over that spot.

I think it has the most well-composed score of all the alien films, followed by either Alien or Prometheus.

:drool

:goodpost: beautiful track, and the musicalization during the death sequence is also magnificent.

Oldboy (American Remake) - Josh Brolin was alright. Pacing had issues, devoided of tension, mystery, or intensity. Scarlett Witch showed her boobies though :). Doesn't hold its own in comparison to the original. 5/10

Enders Game - Most of the main characters were ok, Harrison Ford is the same grumpy old man character (like in all his movies in the past 10 years), and ending was a little predictable. But all in all a breezy watching experience. 6/10

Batman: Assault on Arkham

A surprisingly well written and thoroughly entertaining prequel to the Arkham Asylum videogame that's revolves around the Suicide Squad with mere glimpses of the Bat. While that alone may turn people off, it turns out to be a liberating experience that allows the story and characters to flourish. Featuring cameos by characters in the games and an awesome double end confrontation, this movie shouldn't be missed if you're a Batfan, regardless if you've played the games or not.

9/10.

I knew you were a connoisseur, I just knew it :duff

Yeah this was it :lol :duff

I have no problem differentiating a general Aussie accent from an American or others, it gets a bit blurry with some British accents though.

And my hatred for most kinds of dubs helps too :lol most times, subtitles or nothing for me :lecture

Last edited:
:lol Awesome, it's been too long since I watched that movie. Have to get a refresher binge-watch going before the new one comes out.

:lol Awesome, it's been too long since I watched that movie. Have to get a refresher binge-watch going before the new one comes out.

Scream Factory announced that they are doing a release of the original Mad Max on Blu, for those interested.

Back