Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know whether or not JSC is going to have any prints at Comic Con? I know he has some books going to be available but I haven't seen anything about prints... and the con is only two days away now. This is my first year so I am going to be pretty bummed if I can't pick up any prints :(

Anybody know whether or not JSC is going to have any prints at Comic Con? I know he has some books going to be available but I haven't seen anything about prints... and the con is only two days away now. This is my first year so I am going to be pretty bummed if I can't pick up any prints :(

I wouldn't worry, he has new (and some older) prints every year.

He had about 8-10 different prints in Dallas so I'm sure he'll have at least that many options at SDCC.

He didnt post anyhting on his site or facebook page?

Stanley signs all his prints so I guess that's why they fetch a bit more than expected.

For anyone here actually at the Con, swing by Mattel booth and please take a pic of yourself along side the massive She-Ra standee. :)

SupWWcvr_zps60241268.jpg

SuperiorSpidermancvr_zps4ae57d4e.jpg

FFcvr_zps6e733399.jpg

Back