Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo happy I found this thread again! Just waded through 150 pages since I had last been here (January). Built a new computer and hope you guys start postin' some goodies <3
2r7aao1.jpg

I got me the Avatar Korra print personally from Stanley Last year. He dug my Space Girl art too which was of course awesome to hear. :)

555479n.jpg
I got the same one from him in addition to a bunch more for a boardie.

I'm so sad he won't be at NYCC this year.

I'm actually disappointed with Artgerm's choices for prints this year. Last SDCC was a good mix of original characters, DC, Marvel, and pop culture stuff (i.e. - Korra). This year is all head shots and DC covers (mostly reprinted DC covers) with some really unappealing anime/animation mixed in (Dorra the Explorer? Really??). I would have loved to have seen reprints of his Marvel stuff; Psylocke, Phoenix, Emma, Ms. Marvel, Black Cat. Plus, his Street Fighter prints would have been great since Assassin's Fist just came out and will have a panel at the show. Even his other Korra print would have been awesome to collect for fans that got her other one last year.

korra_aura_by_artgerm-d56o2e9.jpg~original

God, I'm just so upset he chose such a lame looking bunch of stuff this year >=( Even his latest "Beautiful Boxer" would have been a great print, but he skipped over her for no reason =(

beautiful_boxer_by_artgerm-d7lsbvd.jpg~original

Had an envelope waiting for me at home today with some pin up related goodies in the form of Grimm Fairy tales issue 100...

The one on the right is a wrap around & very nice it is too...

Neil

Back