What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeezus, that was quite a haul!

Averone these are boxed figures from Soldier's Story. The top one is called the USMC 2nd MEB in Afghanistan's Helmand Province, and the other is the 160th SOAR Night Stalkers Pilot CW4 based on a real soldier named Todd McDunn. They retail for about $115 USD and should still be available at various 1/6 dealers. You will need to dress these figures with all the vests, pouches, and gear, but they are spectacular action figures for the money. I have both myself and love 'em. The pilot's helmet is damn fragile and tricky to set up, so I suggest a lot of careful patience and the right tweezers/tools when assembling that, if you end up getting him.

Jeezus, that was quite a haul!

Averone these are boxed figures from Soldier's Story. The top one is called the USMC 2nd MEB in Afghanistan's Helmand Province, and the other is the 160th SOAR Night Stalkers Pilot CW4 based on a real soldier named Todd McDunn. They retail for about $115 USD and should still be available at various 1/6 dealers. You will need to dress these figures with all the vests, pouches, and gear, but they are spectacular action figures for the money. I have both myself and love 'em. The pilot's helmet is damn fragile and tricky to set up, so I suggest a lot of careful patience and the right tweezers/tools when assembling that, if you end up getting him.

Fantastic, thanks form the info
These are very detailed and I would be proud to own a few
Now, what stores should I go look for these? Thanks in advance

Holy ____ Void! Nice pick-ups indeed. :duff

Good luck with the wall mount, it can be real fun times. I usually get to do at least one a week at work & it's always a blast. /end sarcasm

Cool figures. I tried getting in the military theme......I gave up after trying to put together the first one lol. I really respect the patience of people that can get those guys fully outfitted.

Cool figures. I tried getting in the military theme......I gave up after trying to put together the first one lol. I really respect the patience of people that can get those guys fully outfitted.

I loved their CIA Sad figures...But my biggest complaint about assembling them is attaching the pouches...Could have come up with an easier method...

Great figures! Congrats!

I just got this yesterday evening:

DPP_0001.JPG

DPP_0008.JPG

Really like it so far! The screen is so nice and large! the whole unit is pretty big but really light and comfortable to hold!
I think the graphics on uncharted are on par with Uncharted 2 with some really nice new effects!
I still like the PSP and PS3 XMB better than the Vitas menus but it's fine.
Only thing I don't get is if the game carts are so small and do not come with manuals as they are now on the game menu, why do we need such big game boxes?

Overall I really like it! Highly recommended!

Great Vita haul :goodpost:. Im not getting PS Vita but it looks great its just too expensive plus many games.

Great Vita haul :goodpost:. Im not getting PS Vita but it looks great its just too expensive plus many games.

Considering it's power, I don't think it's that expensive really. The 3ds came out for the same price. It really is a great console, Well worth the $$$ if you are willing :)

Nice pick up on the Vita Invincible. My only issue with it is price. It costs the same as a PS3. I can't get past that. Sony needs to lower the price if they want it to sell well. Plus the price of storage is high.

You are right but seeing cellphone prices and even android powered 4" mini tablets that are less than half as powerful costing about the same and more it doesnt seem too expensive considering. Storage however is very expensive! But we have piracy to blame for that I guess.

As for non-collectibles, my 10 year old 65" Mitsu HDTV finally broke for the third time. Strike three! So it was time for an upgrade.

These goodies are coming this week or have already been delivered ...

Panasonic VIERA TC-P65VT30 65-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV
CES_2011TC-P55VT30_610x439.jpg

OmniMount ULPC-X Ultra Low Profile Extra Large Cantilever Wall Mount
OmnimountULPC-X.jpg

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Panasonic-DMP-BDT210.jpg

LumiSource TV stand
Lumnisourcemm35252.png

And picked these up just for fun ...

Traktor Kontrol S2 – two deck, all-in-one DJ controller (Grabbed the S2 during its price drop until end of March.)
ni_traktor_kontrol_s2.jpg

Technics-RP-DH1200
technics-rp-dh1200-hgt-640.jpg

Wow! Did you pick up an inheritance or something?! :clap

I just bought the VIERA TC-P55VT30 55-inch myself, with the Sanus LL11-B1 Super-slim low-profile wall mount and Onkyo TX-NR509
Home theater receiver. Had to do some custom framing and dry-walling/texturing. Prepping the wall for mounting soon.

Got a new Besta for this months additions,Need to swap Ultron out for an X-Men related piece or two but not keen on the female characters.Guess i will have to wait for Collosus!
Gambit is fantastic and Cylops better than expected too!

Back