Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got UNO in today. Freaking awesome figure in my eyes. Will definitly get a second one to display bothe heads.

Unfortunatly I missed Goatman and the chase set too. Will this be available on Matty again later or do I have to go the ebay way?

Just got UNO in today. Freaking awesome figure in my eyes. Will definitly get a second one to display bothe heads.

Unfortunatly I missed Goatman and the chase set too. Will this be available on Matty again later or do I have to go the ebay way?

Goatman will be back again and he'll be available in good numbers

Yeah I don't suggest everyone start freaking out about missing Goatman. Remember Strobo? People were paying triple the cost for him when he first came out. He was eventually very easy to get and for retail or less.

Any news/update on those giant 12" Classic He-Man & Skeletor figures?
I heard Eamon came up with the idea btw :)

Any news/update on those giant 12" Classic He-Man & Skeletor figures?
I heard Eamon came up with the idea btw :)

no news,but it sounds like they will be in the $70-80 range if they decide to make them from the latest QnA

Not sure if I'm buying the MOTU Jumbo's,but Gentle Giant is doing 80's ARAH Jumbo's....

They'll make nice bookends for my meagre motuc collection :) I'm definitely in if they're made easily available.

Yeah, I'm not worried about Goatman. The other one should come up every now and then, too - like Spirit of Hordak, right? I'm guessing even if one does miss it, it will probably be less desirable on the secondary market than Hordak and probably cost quite a bit less.

no news,but it sounds like they will be in the $70-80 range if they decide to make them from the latest QnA

Not sure if I'm buying the MOTU Jumbo's,but Gentle Giant is doing 80's ARAH Jumbo's....

Oh, sweet mother... Funny I'm only finding out about this here! I will definitely be buying a few of those Joes. I just hope they reproduce the '80s card art EXACTLY and not the 25th versions, which are close but not quite there...

So I hear the SDCC ex is Filmation Hordak with IMP (not confirmed just yet)

I figured he was coming this year and would be that $35 figure later on....

Lazer light he-man/skeletor will see their release in '15

giphy.gif

:lol that is the rumor as GG has obtained a GI Joe license from Hasbro to produce

I am VERY curious.

Not to derail the MOTU thread. I'm thinking about picking up the Icon Heroes Grayskull statue and accessory set. I have ZERO Classics after my purge a while ago and it's just too intimidating to jump back into. I feel like Grayskull itself is a nice representation of the line as a whole. Maybe get some vintage mini comics and frame them behind it.

Love the pic, too!

So I hear the SDCC ex is Filmation Hordak with IMP (not confirmed just yet)

I figured he was coming this year and would be that $35 figure later on....

Lazer light he-man/skeletor will see their release in '15

Sweet, I'd be down for a Filmation Hordak! :)

lol, I know, right? Looking forward to this...

Photographed Goat Man last night. A great addition to the MOTU villains - and a very evil-looking figure. The hammer he comes with is especially nice.

13997941651_26c808f3d3_b.jpg

13997937852_d8ef265543_b.jpg

13978042946_4bed75f672_b.jpg

Back