Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of want to replace all my MOTUC He-man figures with that new He-man head. It's so great.

I feel the same way, but rather then buying a second sub for $570 plus tax and shipping I will just buy another through BBTS for about $100. I think I will stick with two, one for my regular He-Man and one for my BA He-Man.

These giant versions of the vintage figures were pretty much the only thing I was looking forward to but from the bad He-Man sculpt, to the non-collector friendly and not accurate packaging, this line is turning out very disappointing...

Agreed. The vintage style card design/art is half the reason I'd be interested in any of these jumbo vintage figures. Guess I'll be passing on this...

And speaking of art - great job Eamon, and congrats!

Part of me is almost relieved the giants are disappointing. I'd be really tempted otherwise and not only are they expensive, they'd be big space hogs as well. Space I can put my 18'' NECA Pacific Rim figures in. :)

keanu%20whoa%202012.jpg

And to Eamon: Fantastic She-Ra pic.

Absolutely beautiful. Just incredible. If I was there I would have taken a pic with the artwork. If Mattel ever decides to make a Barbie She-Ra they should use this as both inspiration and art on the packaging.

That is amazing artwork Eamon. You most certainly have great reason to be very proud of it.

Ah thanks lads. I absolutely was delighted to be asked to provide something for POP's 30th Anniversary. I wanted to make the definitive She-Ra. :)

Part of me is almost relieved the giants are disappointing. I'd be really tempted otherwise and not only are they expensive, they'd be big space hogs as well. Space I can put my 18'' NECA Pacific Rim figures in. :)

lol, yeah, I know that feeling.

OK! 8/4 for failmation Hordak.

Goat man too. hoooo boy.

Is that when they are getting shipped out or something? Because I ordered these a while ago but only got those stackable stands I decided to add at the last minute... Was going to contact customer service about these since they haven't arrived yet...

Hey everyone,

I didnt originally buy the mini masters as i didnt have the cash at the time and now im on the hunt to get all the ones released before now so i can start buying each one on release day. If anyone has an extra of any of the released ones so far then i would greatly appreciate some help. I would like to buy all together to save on shipping so please let me know if anyone can help. Im also still on the hunt for a scareglow figure as well.

Thanks again

lol, yeah, I know that feeling.

Is that when they are getting shipped out or something? Because I ordered these a while ago but only got those stackable stands I decided to add at the last minute... Was going to contact customer service about these since they haven't arrived yet...

Early Access is 8/4 to get all the SDCC exclusives. There's some confusion as to whether Goat Man will be offered then, or not. He was listed as on-sale at the show but no online sale info was given. But neither was it given for the Arkham Batmobile, which I'd THINK would be offered. So, we're still waiting to see what exactly will all be available beyond the things Mattel has already listed. 8/5 is the general sale.

Hey everyone,

I didnt originally buy the mini masters as i didnt have the cash at the time and now im on the hunt to get all the ones released before now so i can start buying each one on release day. If anyone has an extra of any of the released ones so far then i would greatly appreciate some help. I would like to buy all together to save on shipping so please let me know if anyone can help. Im also still on the hunt for a scareglow figure as well.

Thanks again

They are going to offer up CS stock in bundles of the past minis. The shipping put me off of them, but I think I'll jump on board. I did like the He-man/Skeletor set. Even though the scale change annoys me a bit still, I like all the new ones they showed, and getting them in a sub for 2015 is pretty awesome, too. So I think they hooked me on those. Do you have a sub? I think they'll be offered Early Access first. If you don't have a sub and want me to grab you an extra set during EA with mine I'd be happy to try.

They are going to offer up CS stock in bundles of the past minis. The shipping put me off of them, but I think I'll jump on board. I did like the He-man/Skeletor set. Even though the scale change annoys me a bit still, I like all the new ones they showed, and getting them in a sub for 2015 is pretty awesome, too. So I think they hooked me on those. Do you have a sub? I think they'll be offered Early Access first. If you don't have a sub and want me to grab you an extra set during EA with mine I'd be happy to try.

I need the Mer-man,so they better have that one up for sale next month..........the mini's are actually pretty cool.The more you have the better

I like the mini's but $20 a pop for 2 small pieces of plastic doesn't sit well with me. I'll pick them up eventually when I can get them cheap.

I think the mini's look really good and I must say I am very tempted to go back and get them as well as next year's sub; but I agree, $20 is a little more than I would like to spend on them (especially if they aren't including the build a something piece next year). And in all honesty, I'm in a winding down phase with my collecting habits and really don't want to start anything new right now.

I'd be okay if it was actually $20, not more like $30 after tax and "shipping". I haven't ordered any but I assume the shipping is about the same as it is for MOTUC for me.

Early Access is 8/4 to get all the SDCC exclusives. There's some confusion as to whether Goat Man will be offered then, or not. He was listed as on-sale at the show but no online sale info was given. But neither was it given for the Arkham Batmobile, which I'd THINK would be offered. So, we're still waiting to see what exactly will all be available beyond the things Mattel has already listed. 8/5 is the general sale.

Ah crap. Did I buy SDCC vouchers then?

Those damn things better be refundable. I probably rushed to get the order in, but I didn't see anything about them being vouchers. I wouldn't have even bought the stands if I wasn't ordering two figures as well... :(

These giant versions of the vintage figures were pretty much the only thing I was looking forward to but from the bad He-Man sculpt, to the non-collector friendly and not accurate packaging, this line is turning out very disappointing. If nothing is fixed I will definitely be passing on them. With 3d printers becoming the norm today, I could probably scan an old figure and make my own giant version.

View attachment 123194

Amen. I'm sure Mattel saw Gentle Giant's success with their 12" Star Wars line and now they are doing GI Joe so they wanted to do something like that. Imagine if Mattel was smart like Hasbro and let GG do this line? If these figures are as bad as they look it wouldn't be the first time Mattel tripped up on a jumbo figure. The Voltron Disaster.

Those damn things better be refundable. I probably rushed to get the order in, but I didn't see anything about them being vouchers. I wouldn't have even bought the stands if I wasn't ordering two figures as well... :(

sounds that way. the "non attendeee editions" have not even gone up for order yet.

oin the up side, you'll get an imp with treasure chest.

Ohhh nooooo. Yeah, I think that's the case. I'd call their customer service. I can't believe you're the first person to get that mixed up.

Better late than never! Some shots of Flogg taken recently....

14574376278_4d6310ed24_b.jpg

14738030226_9c7a9e097d_b.jpg

14738047486_fe9697ddb5_b.jpg

I can't quite put my finger on it, but he seems a bit generic to me. Although, I do like his leg armor a good bit.

Back