Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm confused as to whether Mermista is the holiday item or Gwildor is?

Gwildor = December figure.....Gwildor wouldn't be $35...but Mermista would coming with swappable legs/fish tail

November- Tung Lashor/Enarrow/Spinnerella or NA She-ra
December- Gwildor/Mermista/Granita or Spinnerella

Last edited:
Well yeah, that just seems to be what things are going to be from here on out. It's a bummer.

guess the guy who left wasn't responsable for that after all, huh.

He might have been. It's just the production cycle of action figures (or most any manufactured product) can be lengthy. I mean, if Mattel would have listened to fans the very first time it was brought up and moved to fix it, it should have been changed by now. But clearly they didn't.

I wish they would just do more actually new torsos. I get that parts reuse is necessary but over a line this big I would hope you could do a new torso especially if there's other parts reuse on the body. Removable armor should in theory be a something cool that's a fun bonus but in this line it's almost always bad news.

They just need to make it non-removable. King Hiss and Whiplash looked great. If they didn't worry about putting in a feature that 99% of their buyers wouldn't care about, it'd be fine. The removable armor was cool for those figures in the old line that had it. But after that I think non-removable was the way to go. Oh well now, I guess. But, it still is a shame. I will say on Rio I don't think his armor looks horrible or anything.

Yeah for sure. You can fix some of the removable armor by doing just that. Cutting off the bulky sides and then gluing it down (like I did with Mosquitor and others have done with Hydron)

Was never a fan of the figure, not really looking forward to Rio or Ninjor when they get to them.

Can anyone with Castle Grayskull let me know if it can fit on a shelf which is 14.5 inches deep. I'm thinking about picking one up and I know I can fit it on my shelf closed up but I'd like the option of opening it up every once in a while.

Can anyone with Castle Grayskull let me know if it can fit on a shelf which is 14.5 inches deep. I'm thinking about picking one up and I know I can fit it on my shelf closed up but I'd like the option of opening it up every once in a while.

Yes it will. It will be snug but you have very little of the base not on the shelf.

With all those rumors about the final year and getting out all the vintage characters one name has almost disappeared... Whats the matter with Songster? I remember him being pushed back because of some weird internet rumors and TG wanted to proof them wrong. So when is he comming? Any ideas anybody?

17.jpg

Wow, talk about obscure! I think I'd probably find a way to put him in my collection, though.

Go look at the most wanted lists on He-man.org and you will see that Songster is nowhere near the top. I really don't know how Songster fits in the MOTU-universe but I guess he has a few fans. Though they are probably "louder than they are numerous" to borrow a phrase :lol

Go look at the most wanted lists on He-man.org and you will see that Songster is nowhere near the top. I really don't know how Songster fits in the MOTU-universe but I guess he has a few fans. Though they are probably "louder than they are numerous" to borrow a phrase :lol

I believe he's suppose to be a bard which kinda makes sense given the setting of motu.

Back