Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would anyone subscribe before sdcc? makes no sense to rush and do it now before any reveals

why would anyone subscribe before sdcc? makes no sense to rush and do it now before any reveals

exactly....I need to see the figures this year (I always subbed early)....plus those CHEAP free give away stands are making the shipping prices higher

There are SOME good figures coming,but also alot of fluff and variants that I'm tired of buying

Well, for me it's easy. I want every MOTUC figure I can get. I like all the characters. So the question is, if that's where a collector is, what would be the point of waiting? :) Now, last year I did wait because I was deciding between one or two subs. This year I promised myself to only get one.

Well, for me it's easy. I want every MOTUC figure I can get. I like all the characters. So the question is, if that's where a collector is, what would be the point of waiting? :) Now, last year I did wait because I was deciding between one or two subs. This year I promised myself to only get one.

what if the first 3 figures where flying fists He-Man,Battle Armor Spector,and Disco Skeletor? would you have still of bought a sub then? ;)

what if the first 3 figures where flying fists He-Man,Battle Armor Spector,and Disco Skeletor? would you have still of bought a sub then? ;)

LOL - but it won't be. That's the thing. Of all the years, we know the most about this sub than ever before. So for someone like me it makes it super easy. Now I can just sit back and hope for some fun surprises.

Eh, we know what MOST of them are gonna be anyways already. And we buy the whole year site unseen, for the most part normaly. the people who are gonna sub pretty much know that they are gonna already. for me, i just haven't subbed yet becuase i lack the funds

Eh, we know what MOST of them are gonna be anyways already. And we buy the whole year site unseen, for the most part normaly. the people who are gonna sub pretty much know that they are gonna already. for me, i just haven't subbed yet becuase i lack the funds

stop hoarding those Spartan soldiers :)

Because we pretty much know what figures are coming. Sure there will be a couple POP figures I don' really care for, but I'm up for just about anything else. I think I'm going with quarterly shipping next year to save a little bit more. I really hope there is an add-on 200X sub because I really want a Snake Armor He-man and some other characters from that era.

I for one don't want to pay as much as 2014 for only 3-4 of figures I wanted... Trying to sell the extras at a loss is not even an option with some characters... I'd rather pay a bit extra DOS...

Like recently added? As we had the Battle Ram Chariot in 200x.

added in 2012..

there are rumors swirling around of something BIG next year if the Sub goes through (and it's not Snake Mountain)

Back