Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evil Seed or Veena
Lord Prahvus
King Miro
King Randor
Calix
Cerebus (whiplash clan)

by the way....Matty banned me for leaking the rest of the 2014 lineup,which was 100% right

Also Lizard Man,Ninjor,Huntara,Hover Robots,and Angela was also right too

sounds about right, though i'm expecting an ice-armor he-man in there. seeing as angela's wings can be reused for Veena as 200x sorceress, i'd say she's a lock too. expecting her to just BE the 200x sorceress, and be called Veena.

this is what 2015 will be:

Lizard Man
Ninjor
Snake Armor He-man/King Hiss 200x
Huntara
Oo-larr
Angella
Hover Robots
Dragstor
Saurod
Perfuma
Peekablue
Sssqueeze
Multi-bot
Mara
Evil Seed or Veena
Buzzsaw Hordak
Blast-Attak
Rotar/Twistoid
Multi-bot
SDCC-Lazer light He-Man/Skeletor

Spot on teemu, but don't forget Flying Fists He-man and Terror Claws Skeletor. Or do you think those will be outside of the sub as an exclusive or something similar?

From TheFwoosh

DSC_0644x.jpg

Spot on teemu, but don't forget Flying Fists He-man and Terror Claws Skeletor. Or do you think those will be outside of the sub as an exclusive or something similar?

I forgot the other $52 slot which probably is Flying Fists He-man and Terror Claws Skeletor...there is a rumor of variants possibly being outside the Sub though.I actually hope so because I really don't want all these variants (especially in the Sub)

Evil Seed or Veena
Lord Prahvus
King Miro
King Randor
Calix
Cerebus (whiplash clan)

by the way....Matty banned me for leaking the rest of the 2014 lineup,which was 100% right

Also Lizard Man,Ninjor,Huntara,Hover Robots,and Angela was also right too

I know at one point you seemed really sure of Dial-a-Mug and Despara. I wonder what happened there?

Love that Dragstor is coming! One of my absolute favorites from the vintage line. I am a big intrigued/frightened how they'll treat the wheel. I know hoping for a new torso is probably a bit much... but still.

I love these guys!

DSC_0767.jpg

NA She-Ra looks cool with the visor IMO.

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg

I think NA She-Ra is gorgeous. Nate did such a great job with her. I do feel like she's almost halfway between a 200X and NA version, though, because of the detail. But I kind of like that, actually. I can't believe how cool Spinerella turned out, too. Not on the top of my list of figures, but she looks cool, especially with the larger hair. It's a unique silo that way. And the hover robots are killer.

I know at one point you seemed really sure of Dial-a-Mug and Despara. I wonder what happened there?

I said either her or Oo-larr.......I went with Despera earlier because of the mini comic and trademark,but then changed it to Ool-arr after little more digging and obviously she is being readied for 2016

Dylamug is still a possibiltity in '15 or '16,but I also said Lizardman too if it wasn't him.also Dylamug is trademarked....I got Lodar wrong,but I said Hover Robots were coming.....Lodar is TM'D,so not sure what their doing with him.

Every figure from Oct-Dec(both eternia and POP subs),I was 100% right and even mentioned Battle Ram (because it was TM'D)...I got about 80% of the 2015 lineup right,so I was off by a couple characters..

I said either her or Oo-larr.......I went with Despera earlier because of the mini comic and trademark,but then changed it to Ool-arr after little more digging and obviously she is being readied for 2016

Dylamug is still a possibiltity in '15 or '16,but I also said Lizardman too if it wasn't him.also Dylamug is trademarked....I got Lodar wrong,but I said Hover Robots were coming.....Lodar is TM'D,so not sure what their doing with him.

Every figure from Oct-Dec(both eternia and POP subs),I was 100% right and even mentioned Battle Ram (because it was TM'D)...I got about 80% of the 2015 lineup right,so I was off by a couple characters..

Yeah, I was more just wondering if the signs that pointed toward those would amount to anything. For instance, wasn't there some piece of info that TG threw out there about a transparent piece to make something extra special? I think that was one of the things made people wonder about Dial-a-mug.

This is good one of it just posted on The Fwoosh:

DSC_0666x.jpg

That is amazing artwork Eamon. You most certainly have great reason to be very proud of it.

this is what 2015 will be:

Lizard Man
Ninjor
Snake Armor He-man/King Hiss 200x
Huntara
Oo-larr
Angella
Hover Robots
Dragstor
Saurod
Perfuma
Peekablue
Sssqueeze
Multi-bot
Mara
Evil Seed or Veena
Buzzsaw Hordak
Blast-Attak
Rotar/Twistoid
Multi-bot
SDCC-Lazer light He-Man/Skeletor

I am totally cool with this being the lineup.

Evil Seed or Veena
Lord Prahvus
King Miro
King Randor
Calix
Cerebus (whiplash clan)

And this would mean me getting this sub as well. Although I'm not so big on Cerebus.

Yeah, I was more just wondering if the signs that pointed toward those would amount to anything. For instance, wasn't there some piece of info that TG threw out there about a transparent piece to make something extra special? I think that was one of the things made people wonder about Dial-a-mug.

yep that was the January figure...maybe the diamond of disappearance accessory is what he meant then

I kind of want to replace all my MOTUC He-man figures with that new He-man head. It's so great.

yep that was the January figure...maybe the diamond of disappearance accessory is what he meant then

Ahhh... good call! That makes sense.

Back