Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep!
The 4H made these guys amazing! Very pulp-retro looking bunch!
Except for Karatti, they are some of my favorite MOTUC! :D

I never quite got the reason people dislike Karatti so much. I think he turned out really cool. I know he looks a bit Predator-ish in the face, but I love how evil the head sculpt is. And the armor is one of the coolest designs from NA, I think. I love how battle damaged they made it.

After being initially disappointed I've warmed to Karatti a bit. Main problems for me are lack of paint aps on weapons and no karate chopping hand. After skipping Hydron that pic actually looks pretty good, should be able to get one cheap on ebay eventually.

Yeah, I don't know. I think the design of his armor is cool. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste. It definitely has some unique features compared to other MOTUC armors, that's for sure. I like the shoulder armor a lot, for instance. I even like his weird "crotch abs" - LOL. I mean, they are weird, but I guess it seems more alien that way. Karatti's race can have abs that go on for days, I guess! :D

I do think no Karatti hand is a sad thing. It's one of the main issues with MOTUC in general. The lack of swappable hands is really odd for a collector line, and would have added so much over the years for spellcasters and helping to differentiate the characters a bit more.

Unwanted One just became 10 times cooler.I highly recommend this custom head.It's the head we should of probably gotten....

100_6619.JPG100_6618.JPG

Oh cool, you got Mat's one. It looks great and I am tempted myself.

Thing is, while it's a great head, now that I have the figure, I personally don't think he looks any more menacing than he was due to his size. I am not overly fond of the bio and worry how the character will be executed in a story but if you are going for the whole 'size matters not' angle then I actually think the original head works better...mostly due to the eyes I think.

But tis still a cool a fudge head sculpt! :)

Oh cool, you got Mat's one. It looks great and I am tempted myself.

Thing is, while it's a great head, now that I have the figure, I personally don't think he looks any more menacing than he was due to his size. I am not overly fond of the bio and worry how the character will be executed in a story but if you are going for the whole 'size matters not' angle then I actually think the original head works better...mostly due to the eyes I think.

But tis still a cool a fudge head sculpt! :)

I hate Orko (always hated him especially in the cartoon) and despise the Trollan concept, but this Head makes the figure worth hanging onto now and makes him look like a real 'minion'.....I highly recommend this piece if you don't like the unnamed one as is

Blade is here!
Quite impressed with it!! A bit too detailed for MOTUC, but a really great figure. The biggest bummer is the weapons, between the lack of paint and highlights and the chunkiness of the whip, these gotta be the one of the worst weapons since Karatti...

ahasa8ug.jpg
9ehany3y.jpg
uqa4y6y9.jpg
3e9uzy2a.jpg

Crap!!
Forgot that EA for Goatman was at 8 and logged in at 9 and he's gone! :(
Anybody score one?

got one...he actually stuck around for 45 minutes...easy to get...that is the way it should be,then cherry picking becomes easy

Thank goodness I was able to get Goatman and the chase for this year so no running around on eBay, and trade forums for me this year. :)

Perhaps you should see how cherry picking Blade will go who is not on early access.

Blade will be easy to get tommorrow....Blade wouldn't be in early access because he is in the main Sub

I decided against those damn mini masters. I do rather want Moss Man but I really only want Moss Man and not Skeletor so that makes paying $35 or whatever they end up being after shipping and tax insanely expensive for what's basically a little capsule toy.

Back