Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is not bad at all... kick-ass figure!!
I can only hope we see Discs of Doom Skelly too... :pray:

View attachment 127579

Yep. He's my most wanted Skeletor, now. Love the Disks of Doom armor.
Actually liking IG Skeletor, even with the weird skin armor. Overall the sculpt is just so cool it kind of trumps that in my eyes. Though it still annoys me on principle. :D

Oh and got this too...myaaah!
yguma5e6.jpg

Hey Eamon, where did you get that shirt? It kicks ass!

Just got back home from the documentary. I've had a few hours to sort of digest the documentary and give it quite a thought on my drive back home. I'm going to be really honest with my thoughts, here, so some of this might be considered "spoilers" (if you can have such a thing for a documentary.) So, be forewarned. I'm also using subheads so this doesn't feel as gigantic as it is. I just know I have quite a bit to say... which is also why I've put this in spoiler tags, so it won't take a obnoxiously large amount of space as scrolling by)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back home from the documentary. I've had a few hours to sort of digest the documentary and give it quite a thought on my drive back home. I'm going to be really honest with my thoughts, here, so some of this might be considered "spoilers" (if you can have such a thing for a documentary.) So, be forewarned. I'm also using subheads so this doesn't feel as gigantic as it is. I just know I have quite a bit to say... which is also why I've put this in spoiler tags, so it won't take a obnoxiously large amount of space as scrolling by)

Spoiler Spoiler:

doesn't sound worth the time

I have read the Roger Sweet book and I think that he is coming out looking a bit pathetic is only because he actually is a bit pathetic.

Which is not to say he should be disrespected as he did give is some greats like Sy Clone, Mechneck and more but his ranty often inaccurate book really gave him away in my opinion and this is furthered by how I assume and what I have seen of the doc.

Edit: @Knightstalker I got it from Tee Villain.

Last edited:
Well are all the other images in that account images Mattel used for promotional purposes?

So... Somebody found a jpg on Matty... Are we supposed to react somehow?... :dunno

It means the 2015 Sub made it and the typical Matty slip ups...:dunno

there hasn't been a peep or begging from Toyguru....15 is a go!

The sub probably is going through. It was probably always going to go through regardless of what the Kowlometer showed. All this talk that the sub might not go through or that it might sell out was just marketing designed to scare people into subscribing for fear of maybe missing out

So people complain when TG and Matty "beg" for subscribers...
and now that they don't people complain too? :lol
I fail to see the issue here... Isn't it a good thing that the sub is moving forward?

So people complain when TG and Matty "beg" for subscribers...
and now that they don't people complain too? :lol
I fail to see the issue here... Isn't it a good thing that the sub is moving forward?

who's complaining? it's a good thing the Sub goes through,sure...but you've been around the block to know the Mattel scare tactics

Even if we miss the percentage mark,Mattel will push it through themselves and that probably was always the plan (they did it with club Etheria)

I do not care about who says what, where, when or why. All I care about is fans getting more figures.

A massive corporation employing various tactics (be they good or bad) to make you buy their stuff isn't really news in my opinion.

I do not care about who says what, where, when or why. All I care about is fans getting more figures.

A massive corporation employing various tactics (be they good or bad) to make you buy their stuff isn't really news in my opinion.

pretty much. as for the gif, i'll wager tehy had it made a while ago, and ready to go for when it makes it.

don't forget, they DId cancel the DCUC sub.

Posting a graphic = equal things being true. LOL.
I'd wager they just loaded that up so it was ready to go for when it happened, not realizing it's easy to look through a user's album even if it's not officially being posted. I'm pretty positive it'll go through, but the graphic means nothing. They probably had the designer create the whole suite of graphics at one time.

I guess the Sub isn't going through...

at this point,I am fine with it....at least I can still get Lizard Man,Ninjor and Oo-lar at SDCC and call it day..

Toyguru chimed in and said we are still ways off from the minimum

Last edited:
Back