Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are going to offer up CS stock in bundles of the past minis. The shipping put me off of them, but I think I'll jump on board. I did like the He-man/Skeletor set. Even though the scale change annoys me a bit still, I like all the new ones they showed, and getting them in a sub for 2015 is pretty awesome, too. So I think they hooked me on those. Do you have a sub? I think they'll be offered Early Access first. If you don't have a sub and want me to grab you an extra set during EA with mine I'd be happy to try.

Do you know when they are going to offer these up again? I do not have a subscription so any help would be amazing. When is the man at arms and faker pack going on sale and should i start buying with those? Any help would be awesome.

Thanks again

Do you know when they are going to offer these up again? I do not have a subscription so any help would be amazing. When is the man at arms and faker pack going on sale and should i start buying with those? Any help would be awesome.

Thanks again

next month

Now that the reveals have settled in, despite being in the minority, I am sad that we will not be getting Dare and Skeleteen this year. I really hope 2016 happens with them and all the new mini comic characters and Despara.

Thanks! I did not push his head down any at all, only angled it forward and down for these shots.

Ah ok. His head being up higher than it should behind the vizor is my main issue with this figure. It really have him a certain look which I think is bit lost now.

Still good though.

Is it going to be all the sets released so far? Is there anywhere you could direct me to the details?

Thanks again so very much

1-3 sets go up as a bundle next month

4-6 sets go up for pre-order and ship in december

or you can buy them day of sale individually

This should just be called 'The ask teemu thread'.

:lol

Ah crap. Did I buy SDCC vouchers then?

Those damn things better be refundable. I probably rushed to get the order in, but I didn't see anything about them being vouchers. I wouldn't have even bought the stands if I wasn't ordering two figures as well... :(

Yeah, I bet you're not the first person to get this wrong, but did you not read the details? They've been doing this for the last 4-5 years now.

Products cannot be shipped. Vouchers are for pick up at SDCC only, and only available to SDCC attendees (badges will be required).

I'm checking out another small diorama concept tonight - the new Matty Collector Hanging Wall Display. I picked up a set this month, but I have to say you're money might be better spent on DIY options. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_073014a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

And I finalized my SDCC coverage yesterday with about 10 more companies, plus the usual bunch of Misc stuff. You can find it here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2014/sdcc2014_main.htm

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

1-3 sets go up as a bundle next month

4-6 sets go up for pre-order and ship in december

or you can buy them day of sale individually

:lol

Nice!!!!! So i need to have around $120 plus shipping ready to go. Fine by me. I might need some help from someone who has early access. I can send the cash and address to ship them to if need be.

Thanks so much everyone

Those mini masters have been tempting me for a while. The idea of getting them in a bundle is pretty enticing, might just cave. Also a bit late saying it but that She-Ra picture is really stunning. Love that it's such an accurate representation of the 2.0 She-Ra figure!

sounds that way. the "non attendeee editions" have not even gone up for order yet.

oin the up side, you'll get an imp with treasure chest.

Ohhh nooooo. Yeah, I think that's the case. I'd call their customer service. I can't believe you're the first person to get that mixed up.

Wow. First I get a response saying they will either try and send or refund, then another CS rep replies saying I will get neither. Any advice on escalating this?

Yeah, I bet you're not the first person to get this wrong, but did you not read the details? They've been doing this for the last 4-5 years now.

Guess not! Should have known better, but I was probably in a rush or something. Still pretty bad customer relations not to refund, though.

Wow. First I get a response saying they will either try and send or refund, then another CS rep replies saying I will get neither. Any advice on escalating this?

Did you pay with your credit card? If you did and Matty is unwilling to help you out, I would file a claim with your credit card company and let them know you didn't get the items you paid for.

Did you pay with your credit card? If you did and Matty is unwilling to help you out, I would file a claim with your credit card company and let them know you didn't get the items you paid for.

He's in Canada. pretty sure he paid in maple suryup.

kidding.

All seriousness,. this is actually probably your BEST bet.

Back