Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ice Armor Skeletor too! It was awesome!!

210804_5.jpg

200x mini sub expectation list.

Sub Exclusive, 200x sorceress, possibly with Veena alternate head.
Ice armor OR Snake Armor He-man, Expecting snake armor.
Captain Randor ( 200x king randor)
Evil Seed
Calix ( because everyone is screaming for him)
king Hiss?
Roboto?
Pravhus

I'm kinda expecting the 200x Heads pack to either be included in the sub ( possibly as the Sub exclusive, or each figure with one of the heads)

King Hiss and Roboto make the list, because TG has said a few times that he wasn't happy with how they came out, and would love another shot at them. i see this as his chance.

anyone else?

200x mini sub expectation list.

Sub Exclusive, 200x sorceress, possibly with Veena alternate head.
Ice armor OR Snake Armor He-man, Expecting snake armor.
Captain Randor ( 200x king randor)
Evil Seed
Calix ( because everyone is screaming for him)
king Hiss?
Roboto?
Pravhus

I'm kinda expecting the 200x Heads pack to either be included in the sub ( possibly as the Sub exclusive, or each figure with one of the heads)

King Hiss and Roboto make the list, because TG has said a few times that he wasn't happy with how they came out, and would love another shot at them. i see this as his chance.

anyone else?

King Miro

would definitely pick and choose 200x stuff..Prahvus,Calix and Evil seed would be my tops

Looks like he actually has a new body sculpt too, which seems to be their modus operandi. It always seems like they have the best looking and most expensive to produce figures at the end of the year and great looking prototypes for the next year that end up with tons of corners cut on the final product.

Back