Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new MARK III at SRP, with much better proportions, possibly a new and best-ever RDJ sculpt, plus diecast parts that could mean red paint stays red?

DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

This is the one time where I'm going to say "good job, Hot Toys" about an Iron Man figure. If they put as much effort and detail into this one as all the others, color me impressed. I've always been partial to the Mark III because, up until The Winter Soldier, Iron Man, for me, was the best of all the Marvel films (Avengers included), and, as cool as the MK IV and MK VII and so forth looked, the MK III was always the best classic look, IMO. Partly because it was simple, but also because I associated it with the superior film.

A new MARK III at SRP, with much better proportions, possibly a new and best-ever RDJ sculpt, plus diecast parts that could mean red paint stays red?

DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

Damn right...now my iron monger won't be lonely :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the one time where I'm going to say "good job, Hot Toys" about an Iron Man figure. If they put as much effort and detail into this one as all the others, color me impressed. I've always been partial to the Mark III because, up until The Winter Soldier, Iron Man, for me, was the best of all the Marvel films (Avengers included), and, as cool as the MK IV and MK VII and so forth looked, the MK III was always the best classic look, IMO. Partly because it was simple, but also because I associated it with the superior film.

The Mk IV was the superior figure to the Mk III. Now there's a new-and-improved Mk III I can finally get my preferred, classic suit :)

Oh, absolutely, but, like you said, the MK III has always been my preferred design, as well. Seeing how much HT has grown since those first IM figures makes me really intrigued to see how this one turns out.

I always pretended the Mk IV was really a Mk III. I don't have to lie to myself anymore :monkey2

I see the same article pic on hot toys site, with a price of 1980hkd. So like 255-250usd(that's preorder at some show.)

I think it's fair to assume, though, that, if HT has official PO pics up for the MK III and Star Lord, along with Marty, we should be seeing the full set any minute, now.

This explains why people here are selling their Mark IIIs at a bargain :)

10377249_10203590877829118_1187059757836407847_n.jpg
When I saw that on Facebook, I literally let out a yelp of joy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back