Terminator 4 Teaser Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The harvester looks like crap.
The motorbikes looks even crappier.
T-600 looks cool.

did anybody else notice that big harvester thing has ed-209 feet?
i sure did.

temp973.jpg

Yep ... ED-Dog feet

The harvester looks like crap.
The motorbikes looks even crappier.
T-600 looks cool.

Come on cheer up man, I think you're too pesimistic - besides Terminator is not all about T-800s. You've got to accept other variations of the machines, we can't keep on seeing endoskeletons only.

Are you sure this is his official concept design? It looks like as if photo elements were merged together to create the body of the Harvester. Lol, and that T-800 below is the Neca figure.

Well , the harvester and the T-600s are acceptable. But the motorbikes made me puke.

meh, looks fine to me. i can see people hating on this film already :lol give it a chance though and dont judge it until you've seen it

Is it just me, or does that concept have a few KANE from Robocop 2 in it too?? The hips area?!!

Bri:D

if the Harvester is indeed as tall as it seems to be by the scale of the endo, i'll be ok with it - looks a lot like ED-209 - but pictures don't mean anything to me until I see them in action. so many people hated Daniel Craig as Bond based on the early photos, and after the movie, he has become one of the most popular Bonds.

if the Harvester is indeed as tall as it seems to be by the scale of the endo, i'll be ok with it - looks a lot like ED-209 - but pictures don't mean anything to me until I see them in action. so many people hated Daniel Craig as Bond based on the early photos, and after the movie, he has become one of the most popular Bonds.

Spoken for the truth! Damn right and great example too, I was one of those that laughed at the announcement of Craig but the guy is just intense to say the least!

And everyone hated the new Batmobile but those ideas changed quick.

My problem is, instead of going with the designs of the past films, they're going with designs from other film franchises. They did it right with the Endos and the flying HK. Updated but still retains the smooth, almost one piece design. Not a bunch of crap thrown together.

They look like they took to much from Transformers/Matrix instead of looking at their own franchise. It's not hard. I totally wasn't expecting the new stuff to look that detached from the rest. It's like they didn't put much thought into it.
Like others said, the Harvester even has a Robocop look to it.

Last edited:
My problem is, instead of going with the designs of the past films, they're going with designs from other film franchises. They did it right with the Endos and the flying HK. Updated but still retains the smooth, almost one piece design. Not a bunch of crap thrown together.

They look like they took to much from Transformers/Matrix instead of looking at their own franchise. It's not hard. I totally wasn't expecting the new stuff to look that detached from the rest. It's like they didn't put much thought into it.
Like others said, the Harvester even has a Robocop look to it.

transformers, robocop = robots :lol what do you expect

T-600 reminds me of Quak4 Strogg... speaking of Strogg... in The Mutants Chronicles you get to see the guy turned into a half Strogg?

whats wrong with the robocop look ? :huh

I think ED-209 could actually fit in with the judgment day look.
Either way f this movie sucks or not I reall don't care , cameron made one of my fave movies ever and nothing wll ever replace it. I have learned to accept sequels and follows up can suck ( alien and predator got the same treatment ) and we just have to live with it.
I do think though terminator is getting looked after a lot better than alien and predator were.
At least there not planning too give it a teen rating.

Honestly, Stan Winston and co were involved in the making of this film... So if it is good enough for Sam, it's good enough for me.

And I think that the rough look makes sense here, being that it is early on in the war. The stuff in T3 was manufactured by people, not necessarily the will of Skynet. Now that Skynet is in charge, maybe the machines just made what they could with what they have available... at least until full scale manufacturing centers can be built to make more high tech designs.

That's how I see it, makes sense to me...

Honestly, Stan Winston and co were involved in the making of this film... So if it is good enough for Sam, it's good enough for me.

And I think that the rough look makes sense here, being that it is early on in the war. The stuff in T3 was manufactured by people, not necessarily the will of Skynet. Now that Skynet is in charge, maybe the machines just made what they could with what they have available... at least until full scale manufacturing centers can be built to make more high tech designs.

That's how I see it, makes sense to me...

it would have talken me hours to put it like that :lol well said.

lovin the look of the t-600 aswell, ruff and ready, i felt my d-ck move when he stood on the skull :rock

yep , thats how I look at the whole thing too. Skynet didn't really have control at the end of T3. They were just starting to take over.
Hell , it could of been stopped then but obviously it wasn't.
Now so many years later I would understand why they would have stuff looking like this. Its different from what we have seen but that makes sense. This stuff may not have been designed and built by humans ( in the movie :lol ).
With this being Stans last work I will probably buy alot from this movie if I can afford it.
I'm sure these designs are gonna rock in the end.

Hell I loved how the transforers looked anyway and the matrix and robocop .
Put em all together I haven't gota problem.

Back