Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July entry:

Clone Commander Thorn

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Toy Anxiety is promoting the sharing of customs and the use of their kit bashed parts. Everybody has a different level of artistry and they are just giving everyone a fair shot in the competition, I don't mind a raffle. cheers

Sent from Jabba's Palace

July entry is Statham from Expendables. A few parts from TA were used :)

"Your life, I was thinking about taking it, but I don't do well in tight spaces, so going to prison worries me... You shouldn't have bruised her face"

14199850962_3873ad327e_h.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Toy Anxiety is promoting the sharing of customs and the use of their kit bashed parts. Everybody has a different level of artistry and they are just giving everyone a fair shot in the competition, I don't mind a raffle. cheers

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Yeah I think its pretty cool that they do this. I just discovered them a couple months ago and they've provided a multitude of parts for my clone customizing. TZ is a life saver!

On another note, many of you may have noticed we have not been offering much in the way of pre orders. We will have to continue to not do so on figures that we intend to part out as we are still getting our orders cut. However, they continue to offer figures that we won't or can't part out. Would you like to see us continue to offer them at pre order? Lately it hasn't seemed too much worth while as very few pre orders have been placed on the last few we've offered. With the Mark XLI Bones just announced, do you want to see him offered at pre order? For the record if you don't know, our pre orders must be paid in full at the time they are ordered and in return we offer the deepest discount we can offer as allowed by Sideshow, which is 8%. We appreciate your input!

That drawing is totally random...I used to do it back when I worked there. It was fun we would try and guess who would win, and if I recall nobody won twice while I worked there. It's really cool and like Dan just said it is for fun and promoting the hobby. It's great for beginners to see techniques used and give them some incentive to try them out. I can tell you this place is very dedicated to the customers from experience so whatever they do it's usually got you in mind.

Now that's cool!

July entry is Statham from Expendables. A few parts from TA were used :)

"Your life, I was thinking about taking it, but I don't do well in tight spaces, so going to prison worries me... You shouldn't have bruised her face"

14199850962_3873ad327e_h.jpg

Best,

Robert

Back