Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone here knows Prime on a more personal level, please let him know he has a prize waiting for him from last months drawing. He has not replied here or responded to our PM.
Thanks!

My JULY entry... guess who?

View attachment 120498

All leather or pleather was cut to my own designs and hand stitched to give the impression of him when he was marooned on the Not-Furya planet.
Goggles are a Pitch Black Pair but I'm working on new ones...
I made the bone weapons by hand, then copied them in resin... then painted etc. I made an opened version as well as a closed version of his Bone Sword.
The head is the Simplz version from Lance in the Phillipines.
His hip knives are also authentic Jawbone looking types!

Nice, all you need now is his pet..:)

Ill enter my custom Blade Runner Deckard for this months comp!

DSC_0087_zps7dc58b70.jpg

DSC_0088_zps0d89e123.jpg

DSC_0085_zps83eff452.jpg

If you don't mind me asking what body did you use/mod for Cap? He looks like a superhero in every sense of the word.

Don't mind at all bud...I used the HT Bane body as a base...then used Ashkanls' (member here) custom muscular thighs and calves for lower half....I also stuffed the tricep area a bit with folded bounty paper to add bit more bulk :duff

Don't mind at all bud...I used the HT Bane body as a base...then used Ashkanls' (member here) custom muscular thighs and calves for lower half....I also stuffed the tricep area a bit with folded bounty paper to add bit more bulk :duff

Thank you. That's some incredible work you did. Like Bar said do you have any pics?

image.jpgSimon Williams aka Wonder Man
Avenger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Did you use the Gary Oldman Gordon head for Bryan Cranston?

Back