Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay (sorry) - I stand corrected... by someone who was corrected - a correctee!

What i should've written was : "I like this figure - if this wasn't a platform for 'showing off' unique and interesting custom figures - and was an actual COMPETITION then in my humble opinion this would stand head and shoulders above the others and WIN SOMETHING"... I didn't - I opted for the short: "this has to win" statement which although not even actually, factually correct, because it won't! - since this is more a 'random draw' - it was actually the best compliment I could write without actually dissing anyone here or waffling to those who doubtless garner loads of support from friends and sycophants alike (cool Cap; Cool (as always) Batman, ELVIS! Cool Fett ; EVIL love you man, so whatever you enter is ace!) ...

So thanks for the warning, man! I promise to never mention winning nor encourage a spirit of competition ever again. But since I'd consider myself to be un-lucky numerically (and un-lucky in life in general) to EVER win anything I content myself to just enjoy watching what happens when I break with all elements of my nature and go against my own grain and 'show off' (for a change)...

Its a numbers game and i don't gamble - think I wanted more comments than silence that i hear LOUD & CLEAR on SSF from so-called collectors/customisers too (don't mean to be rude IKE-CON or Adoptedscot).

Last post plays - over & out!

Why would you think you're being rude? It's all in fun and part of our creative natures to want to show
our work and get feedback good and bad. Saying we like something more than others, is fine too.
We're all allowed to have opinions. The only point that didn't stand out, was it's not a contest.
Many have done it and were not really blasted. I think there is a lot of sarcasm and that can get
lost sometimes. But no one really trys to blast anyone. We're just here to have fun and
TA just gives us another thread to do so and to talk shop...:)
And doing a random drawing is just a bonus that can add to the fun.

Oh yeah, they part out a lot of great stuff too....:clap

Last edited:
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Thank you toy anxiety! Will keep working on custom figures! Time to shop!

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Congratulations to ShortRound for winning the July 2014
Random Drawing Contest!!!
Thanks as always to all those who participate, and great set of entries this month, 22 total!

July entry

Chemical suit Walter White.

IMG_5495_zpsabe84f78.jpg

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Also, since we never heard from PRIME we have redrawn for June. Congrats to BBL for another quick win! Goes to show you can win more than once, even in a row! Easy odds though, last month was light on entries :)

June entry. Sallah.
y6agehav.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Still very gratefull :). Nice walter shortround!

Back