DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't any interest in this project.
Modern Blizzard just turned into another insatiable monster of industry and lost their good old taste.

Diablo 2 was so amazing it was the only game that i truly couldnt wait for a sequal for, I cannot wait for this game!! My favorite pc franchise ever.

This doesn't look as good as DII but I'll definately be picking it up. Probably on the PS3.

i just came from blizzcon and this game is going to be great!

Also, Sideshow will be making 3 new statues from Blizzard. Cool looking concepts.

Looks pretty awesome. Never played Diablo, but I think I'll have to try this out.

WoW on the other hand----looks like that one's about to start going downhill. The Kung Fu Panda expansion is the worst idea ever.

Arthas, Diablo statue as in Diablo herself, and forgot the last one. i took pic of the potential artwork it will be based on and Arthas is already done. Just need painting.

AWESOME trailer, Blizzard sure does make some awesome cinematics.

Diablo II sucked away all my time during high school....between The Old Republic and this, I will have NO LIFE :lol:lol:lol:lol

If this turns out as amazing as the barbarian then :thud::thud::thud:

I pre-ordered the CE today as well, can't wait :rock

DSC01672Medium.jpg

OMG! The DIABLO and ARTHAS!!!

Holy crap I dind't even notice Arthas on the side there!! :yess:

Sidenote, the trailer is great as usual.
I still remember the LoD trailer "my brothers will NOT have died in vain........and I,.... shall ruuule. UN-CHALLENGED!"

Freaking awesome.

AWESOME trailer, Blizzard sure does make some awesome cinematics.

Diablo II sucked away all my time during high school....between The Old Republic and this, I will have NO LIFE :lol:lol:lol:lol

:hi5: me too. Well, not high school but college. Trust me, i got to try out the game at blizzcon and Diablo 3 is freaking bad ass. :hi5:

Just checked out those posts on Statue forum.

Diablo, Arthas, and Deathwing.

:thud:

Just so nice to see Sideshow hasn't totally abandoned these franchises.

I don't see any starcraft love from ssc... That saddens me...
I would kill for a Queen of Blades and/or Zeratul statues...

sent from my Galaxy SII

I just went ahead and ordered the collectors editon of this!!! Loved D2 sooo much cannot wait for this!

Back