Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20140809_200032_599.jpg
sorry to hear your plasma doesnt work. did you see the toggle? theres a very small switch in the back.

Man that plasma looks really sick, wish I had it. What switch do you mean? I only tried both vision modes above the cable.

also honestly, is it worth in my case getting White Raiden to go with my Blue one? I have no plans for Yellow or Red, they look uninspired and am debating Black.

well, it depends on what you prefer. i like the white and blue variants the most but the yellow imo is better looking than the black, but the black is the staple version. i think red they dropped the ball big time on making him pinkish orange.

about the lamp, id order another for cheap from amazon and take the lamp that works and send them back the broken one and ask for a refund. its a liitle bit of work but itll be worth it. i always make my own warranties.

I might with the lamp, maybe. but for the toggle, there's only one right? Just the switch that has two modes?

The white one is just growing on me, especially since it seems Square went out of their way on this. The matte finish, different box, etc. I don't like the Yellow's appearance (still don't know why it's called yellow...) and Red, I agree on. Pinkish orange looks bad.

anyone that preorder 3a rex form bbts has any news if is gonna be release before september ends or is gonna be delayed to the 4th quarter of the year?

I got REX on order through Sideshow and haven't heard anything different than a September release. Although today I got a notice that RAY got delayed until October.

I won't expect the thing to come out until December, honestly. I'm just not going to bother getting my hopes up this time.

My black REX just arrived yesterday from BBTS. I haven't opened it as yet, but I didn't know the plastic mold was so shiny. It looked more like a matte finish in the promo pics.

Gecco-Snake-Work-in-Progress.jpg

New details on the new Gecco GZ Statue:

"The statue will cost around 20.000 yen (just under 200 USD), and is made by Yamoaka Maya under the supervision of Yoji Shinkawa. It’s approximately 32 cm in height (1/6 scale), or about 12,5″

Set for 2015

Back