Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only TPP figure I'll get is BB the rest are nothing to me. The flaming Volgin is pure lulz

Other than BB the character design in TTP is garbage for a MGS game

Clearer pics for Man-on-Fire (not the movie)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dude! There's a dozen bullets in your head :lol
I'm pretty sure he's a formidable boss and has infinity ammo as he can literally pull bullets out his ass.

image.jpg

Is it just me or does SkullFace look bored to death.

A MGS2 Solid Snake Play Arts Kai? MGS4 Raiden? Any version of Ocelot? Oh hell naw! We need such inspiring, deep characters like "Man on Fire"!

So I am able to get the Bronze BB for 225. Should I go for it? I was hoping I could get it for 200 at double the price.

I think KojiPro giving us MGS figmas is to counteract the fact that we won't be seeing classic MGS play arts for a while

A MGS2 Solid Snake Play Arts Kai? MGS4 Raiden? Any version of Ocelot? Oh hell naw! We need such inspiring, deep characters like "Man on Fire"!
Honestly to be fair, we haven't gotten anything from MGS 4 but we did get 6 Raidens last year alone from PAK - not counting the others like Revoltech. Ocelot and MGS 2 Snake have no excuse except for Snake getting the shaft.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Big Boss looks incredible to me. I got excited when you guys mentioned the possibility of a re-release of Solid Snake and Gray Fox (I think it was revealed to be an error), so I just played through MG, MG2, and MGS again. These games are all so silly, and it makes me feel silly for taking any of it so seriously!

I'm hoping they announce a MGS3 Big Boss and Eva.

Bane, if you think those games are silly, dare I ask what you think of the games after 4? :lol

I think KojiPro giving us MGS figmas is to counteract the fact that we won't be seeing classic MGS play arts for a while

Luckily, I like Figma and the scale it comes at a lot more. Still a shame Revoltech relinquished their main line for the lame minis.

Honestly to be fair, we haven't gotten anything from MGS 4 but we did get 6 Raidens last year alone from PAK - not counting the others like Revoltech. Ocelot and MGS 2 Snake have no excuse except for Snake getting the shaft.

You're right, but .. yeah. I'll just say you're right. It's mostly the fact that "Man on Fire" doesn't seem like the best "character" to waste a figure on, when better characters, like Mistral, Jetstream Sam, MGS4 Raiden, any form of Ocelot, etc. won't get any.

Well, we actually only got 2 Raiden figures and 5 different repaint's of the same one. Production costs would have been these same for all the Rising Raidens.

It's not like they developed 6 different Raiden figures, but i get the point

Last edited:
Bane, if you think those games are silly, dare I ask what you think of the games after 4? :lol

Unfortunately, I couldn't get into the sillier elements of games past MGS3. If I don't care for the story elements of the game, I'll just think of Snake's quote from MGS2:

"The memories you have and the role you were assigned are burdens you have to carry. It doesn't matter if they were real or not. That's never the point. ... There's no such thing in the world as absolute reality. Most of what they call real is actually fiction. What you think you see is only as real as your brain tells you it is. ... Listen, don't obsess over words so much. Find the meaning behind the words, then decide."

Either that or listen to a podcast like I usually do!

Back