Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's ridiculous. Rifriggindiculous. Thanks for te heads up on that seller. Other than the crap shipping, nice score!

That's ****ing unacceptable man. Seriously no box? Considering you probably still had to pay a lot. It looks nice though but still, you should complain. Ridiculous. How much?

Anyway, still waiting on my MGS 2 Raiden and contemplating on buying White Raiden plus a few other things.

Im pretty mad how this was shipped. Havent opened it yet to see if theres any crushes.

5bd256304ee9de1c1a762bb88e3da25b.jpg

you might wanna censor out your details there mate.

btw aren't you guys abit paranoid with the box condition? i mean they are just boxes, designed to protect the contents, why would you care if the boxes are damaged, as long as the contents are fine.

well unless you are actually purchasing a box. then it's unforgivable not to have another box to protect the box.

I don't buy any of the new figures to keep MISB anymore but I'd still want expect the box to be shipped properly and arrive pristine

That's exactly how my Koto Ray was shipped from a japanese seller. They seem to do it a lot. I've gotten a number of packages from Japan and china just in bubble wrap. I think they do it just to cheap out on shipping. They can't get that SAL small packet price if they do it properly and put it in a padded box.

I'm starting to just get really tired of international shippers lately. If it's going overseas, it needs to be even more guarded than usual, but they often just throw it in the ****tiest box possible with no bubble or peanuts. The type of box some of them send it in isn't even worthy of local shipping.

Got my payment invoice for the MGS1 print, just gotta pay it and then it's being shipped

Got mine too, can't wait for it to arrive. Apparently the first batch are personally signed by Shinkawa as well.

They've also unveiled the next two prints in the MGS series:

Snake Eater 3D: https://www.artofjapaneseillustration.com/shop/en/metal-gear-solid-artworks/535-our-destiny.html

MGS4: https://www.artofjapaneseillustrati...-solid-artworks/536-guns-of-the-patriots.html

I was hoping to see their Peace Walker one!

Not sure what number I'll be, what date did you order?

I'm not really feeling the unveiled prints to be honest. I think the prints should have stuck with the artwork and not In game renders personally

Got mine too, can't wait for it to arrive. Apparently the first batch are personally signed by Shinkawa as well.

They've also unveiled the next two prints in the MGS series:

Snake Eater 3D: https://www.artofjapaneseillustration.com/shop/en/metal-gear-solid-artworks/535-our-destiny.html

MGS4: https://www.artofjapaneseillustrati...-solid-artworks/536-guns-of-the-patriots.html

I was hoping to see their Peace Walker one!

Last edited:
Ugh... shipping will be over $10 for Liquid. It's strange how the SAL options from HLJ and Amiami are slightly cheaper than BBTS :lol.

Indeed :lol that and amiami still has Raiden (in fact, Raiden's been for sale A LOT recently. HLJ had him on sale, amiami twice and now BBTS) for even cheaper. I bought mine there a week ago along with another figure that was getting hard to find. Liquid was on sale on HLJ as well, idk if he ever was on amiami for sale.

Too bad the sale doesn't have much else bar Arkham City figures.

Not sure what number I'll be, what date did you order?

I'm not really feeling the unveiled prints to be honest. I think the prints should have stuck with the artwork and not In game renders personally

I ordered the day they became available, I couldn't contain myself!

I agree that the art prints are much nicer, I was hoping to see some lovely new Shinkawa art for each one. It's been around a while obviously, but I've always loved this:

Mgs4-limiteded-box.jpg

I ordered the day they became available, I couldn't contain myself!

I agree that the art prints are much nicer, I was hoping to see some lovely new Shinkawa art for each one. It's been around a while obviously, but I've always loved this:

View attachment 130216

What date did they come available? I'm just trying to gauge if I've got a hope in hell of getting a signature :lol

I ordered on the 04/04. There can't be too many have ordered as aren't they limited to 500 per print and they are still available to buy

I'm not getting my hopes up though lol

The corners were smooshed a little. Whatever. Figure, awesome box, japanese ps3 version of the game, and what ill call "illustrated novel". The novel starts from the back to the front and has a nice slip cover. Its bigger imo than the advert shows, you can see its comparison on the grouped photo. I love the big boss shinkawa art on it, i think its top notch. I wish i could read japanese to see what it says but im happy with the beauty of the book. There are a pretty good amount of illustrations in it.

7d1a2b536a4ffa26d78234e6133853f5.jpg

Wow thats sucks about the way it was sent, but at least everything inside was good! Ground Zeroes display is looking good! always enjoy seeing pictures of your collection :clap

I think he means of all the people to want to buy one of the prints, only the big fans would drop 420 quid on one, casual fans will not spend that amount

Not that you aren't a big fan unless you buy one

Back