Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10255501_846764795339172_6949791736546775387_n.jpg
Just look how accurate this figure is! Even the picture is pixelized!

Is it possible that this is a teaser of the larger scale version? Or is that the Peace Walker fig?

It's the Peace Walker Snake.

It doesn't look all that much smaller than the normal revoltechs. Most of their packaging is empty space and accessories anyway.

The normal Revoltechs are 6 inches. These look closer to 4 inches. You can't go by the packaging because that's a mock-up and there isn't an actual figure inside, only an image.

Really good man, great use of the suit. I thought it was supermans to be honest but it's all the same!

Looks like it's shaping up well

You could maybe pad his waist out as it looks a little on the thin side, but that's just a suggestion!

Hmm that is very true. Maybe leave it and see once the vest is on. It'll even it out most likely

Does look really good tho man I'm impressed

Regarding the Revomini-Snake, I honestly feel kinda bad for Snake. I don't really blame Kaiyodo since I remember there was some demand for the return of the Revo-mini formatting (yes, the line actually existed back then and many folks liked it), and it just seems like they wanted to breathe some new life into it with this release. I don't even know if I want to blame KojiPro at this point, it could've been a double-edged thing in this case: what if Kaiyodo simply asked for a Meta Gear character so they can kick-start their old line again and KojiPro simply suggested they go for Solid Snake?

I could be acting a little too soft in this case but their blatant promotion of this feels more like poor planning (putting Snake up to promote a revival of an old line when everyone simply wanted a regular Snake) than purposeful sabotage. Considering how the fellow figure that will be released with Snake has their own regular 6-inch figure, I can only hope that Kaiyodo would release a regular version. As aside, looking at photos it seems it will definitely come with the FAMAS.

Apologies for the horrible photography and placement of the figures, but I literally got this set in the mail just minutes ago. As a follow up to the discussion of the authenticity of these figures, in hand the paintwork is superb and the plastic seems of that of high quality. I'm relieved.

14011284183_fbd88e2dba_z.jpg

13988107881_1841f66dd7_z.jpg

13991720804_ccea812051_z.jpg

13991716194_7674759941_z.jpg

13988092791_fb7f030fcd_z.jpg

Apologies for the horrible photography and placement of the figures, but I literally got this set in the mail just minutes ago. As a follow up to the discussion of the authenticity of these figures, in hand the paintwork is superb and the plastic seems of that of high quality. I'm relieved.

Glad it all worked out well for you, Now begins the fun of placing them all on display without any of the thatching each other. Also out of interest can you post up a picture of the shelf below? I’m interested in seeing the height difference between the Medicom Snake and the Hot Toys Snake.
I want to have all my Snake in one display but am worried there will be a noticeable difference in heights

Back