Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to...but I'm set on what I'm buying this month and September. I'm broke :gah: I already have one Raiden still coming in.

I got an offer for a BIB Medicom MGS4 Old Snake for $95. Should I take it? Very good condition, only been displayed in a cabinet. Hmmm

I got an offer for a BIB Medicom MGS4 Old Snake for $95. Should I take it? Very good condition, only been displayed in a cabinet. Hmmm

That's a great price. As long as the rubber is in good condition (eg. without cracks or stress marks) then you should consider it.

In any case, kudos to Jason for posting up that link for the UK exclusive Revengeance LE. I just bought it... been holding off it it way too long.

Do turtles eat pizza? Yes, in a heartbeat. Easily one of the most accurate MGS figures out there.

In any case, kudos to Jason for posting up that link for the UK exclusive Revengeance LE. I just bought it... been holding off it it way too long.

Awesome! Take some pics when it arrives. :duff

It's too bad they don't allow international orders outside of the UK :(. That Ebay seller is sure going to make a profit from his sales.

Hi guys, does anyone know where to find a cheap RAH Old Snake? I'm kinda want it since I have Raiden and feels weird having it alone, lol. Don't mind if used.
(evilbay still too expensive)
Thanks in advanced :)

Hi guys, does anyone know where to find a cheap RAH Old Snake? I'm kinda want it since I have Raiden and feels weird having it alone, lol. Don't mind if used.
(evilbay still too expensive)
Thanks in advanced :)

There's bound to be one on eBay for a decent price, you'll just have to stay vigilant.

Guys, which one's better Amiami or HLJ? I ordered some revolmini snakes from AmiAmi and have some Cyborg Ninjas on PO, but I see that HJL is slighty cheaper.

Should I go with HLJ for Gray Fox or stick to AmiAmi?

Got these today. Mgs novel, mgsv unassembled nip store standee, and all 3 game box inserts with flyer.

Has anyone read the MGS novelizations? I've long been curious, since Benson is a pretty high profile author. I enjoyed SD Perry's Resident Evil novels when I read them years ago, I can only assume the MGS ones are better!

Guys, which one's better Amiami or HLJ? I ordered some revolmini snakes from AmiAmi and have some Cyborg Ninjas on PO, but I see that HJL is slighty cheaper.

Should I go with HLJ for Gray Fox or stick to AmiAmi?

As you've already got your order with AmiAmi, you should keep it. They don't allow cancellations and can ban you from future purchases if you don't pay them :lol.

I can't really say. I've been using HLJ for years, and unlike AmiAmi, they allow you to self-cancel your orders at any time without having to plead with customer service to do you a favor. But, they only allow payments through PayPal, whereas you can use either credit card or PayPal through AmiAmi.

It's really a toss-up between the two. Just go with whomever has the cheapest price... unless if you've already ordered from AmiAmi, then you're probably stuck with them :lol.

Well, my print arrived today! Even the outer box is a work of art:

89ceca6d8ac38783932286b4cce0eb43.jpg

And the print itself:

6062fb39a2f00e0361830ece40e0dad1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's sweet dude : congrats!
In quite gutted that their new prints are just CH renders - that's not Shinkawa art like they've advertised [emoji35]

On buying online
Amiami and HLJ are both good. I find amiami are usually cheaper but all my delivers from them now gets hit by custom fees. So I'm gonna try HLJ now

Back