Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modified my mold a little bit with some new air releases and got a more chinned raiden this time.

7XsStlf.jpg

Looks great man! Hope to see the final product soon! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got my metallic snake. i find it funny i can get this figure within a week from japan but i ordered a mgs2 snake bobblehead from my own country and it doesnt even show shipped. im not impressed by that guy.

IMG_20140418_171507_985.jpg

IMG_20140418_175809_446.jpg

IMG_20140418_175611_342.jpg

IMG_20140418_175628_135.jpg

IMG_20140418_175548_080.jpg

Last edited:
The metallic shine really stands out, but the face looks odd.

The regular ver. is still in production (from square enix figure brand manager's twitter, 11 Apr)
87d99620ea1b2173b46084c0c9e18f3c.jpg

I think the "metallic" one will be more accurate, because the shiny paint job was meant to simulate the suit being wet from rain (and it was raining throughout Ground Zeroes).

As for the head-sculpt, it's so weird that the PAK figures were personally approved by Shinkawa, but, they don't even resemble the in-game renders :dunno. I guess it's a good thing, because I've chosen to skip out on most of the PAK releases, and I've saved a bunch of money that I would have otherwise spent if the head-sulpts were more accurate.

Nice picture of Dragon REX zord! :rotfl

Buy me dinner and a pack of smokes and I'll make em' shiny. :lol

Kidding. I suppose the metallic is far more desirable. It doesn't really look like rain or droplet effects as say, the Enterbay Bruce Lee though.

Its definitely awesome and also seems very limited this time. It appears to me you cant get him anywhere but ebay and the prices are really high if hes even available. The revo premium package is everywhere but its still high priced. Even if the figure comes on its own its st least $120. Im sure we wont see it retail.

Anyone who wants a PAK metallic big boss, please contact me. I am TRYING to get a few pieces from Japan (nothing confirmed yet). Prices will definitely be $20-$30 cheaper than ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looks like the regular Ground Zeroes Snake is delayed until June. BBTS changed their date and amazon emailed me saying it would be delayed.

Wow he's looking pretty nice. I stil worry about the face though but this is great progress.

Back