Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy I know is selling all of his mgs collection on a local forum. This includes 14 pak figures(no PW) + 3A Rex & PO amount for Ray for approximately $1312.
Damn good price but no one seems to be interested. It's sad to see a fellow collector quitting.

I just checked Ryan's links again. The site no longer mentions the re-releases, the PO time frame nor is there an option to po period.

What do they expect? The main protagonist to not be available and people will just buy up the secondary characters when theyre made eventually? Theyll sit and rot and retailers will be stuck with them forever. Good strategy square.

Exactly Jason.

:slap this wouldn't be so bad but this is the only figure of Solid we have at all.

In the PAK line up I mean. I don't think until Revoltech and GSC came, they were many other 'recent' alternatives too. McFarlane and Yamato did some but that was long ago I think.

I'd still rather a MGS 3 Naked Snake figure in Jungle Fatigues -___-. It's the most iconic look for Big Boss.

I like TTP Big Boss design so i'd pick him up but i really detest the iron man arm

I've always had a soft spot the sneaking suit though. It's staple MGS

I'd still rather a MGS 3 Naked Snake figure in Jungle Fatigues -___-. It's the most iconic look for Big Boss.

Whilst I would love that, HT would still not use the correct game model for the sculpt.

At least GZ or TPP would look great and still be accurate.

judging by the movement of the last HT's BB I wold want something in fatigues more, sneaking suit is only cool if you can pose him sneaking

No it's not actually.

I bought the HT Naked Snake body for my Solid Snake custom and it's got an ab pivot.

Back