Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, now theres an idroid ex............

ef0c96fae1a01fdf21c87765414935ea.jpg

869004bdc836cf119881bb20a5b0b3c7.jpg

are these being made?

Anyone actually gonna get one? I considered it but decided not to since they cost a bomb. And I'd rather pay for better MGS merch

Took some pics of MGR R stuff. Ordered Raiden off amiami so I'm waiting on him, whenever that could come. I'm aware that on my Pikachu there's a giant stain of something, but I've been too lazy to get rid of it. It seems like my lamp doesn't have plasma or anything though, and that part of it doesn't really work (the 'NG' of Rising mostly). Also the seller ****ed up with the box and instead of putting it in a decent package, just put in a ****ing bag.

SyMYQ7Zl.jpg

3MyWW85l.jpg

The steelbook's size was a little surprising, it sort of sticks out...in a bad way. I have already God of War Ascension's steelbook, and plan on some others, but this one still sticks out due to size. I wish they didn't intend on thinking would put in both discs in the steelbook, or instead they used the dual layer thing in MGR's regular case. At least the the cases were in good shape.

tkuWmYTl.jpg

MYWxCyTl.jpg

Basically the tab to pull out the lamp, broke as I soon as I opened it up. The top came like this.

sm8U0nEl.jpg

Either way I'm content. I wish the seller pointed out the lamp doesn't fully work but it's still bright enough for my room.

Seriously? Damn, this sucks. Far as I know everything was brand new too, since the the game was still wrapped up and the discs were smudge free. The seller claims that the pics they sent me was the first time they opened up the lamp though. What's the plasma look like?

Lightning in a bottle basically, the same thing you'd see in any plasma lamp but having the sword hilt in there is neat.

For the soundtrack CD. I don't get it either :dunno but having both cases is nice regardless

I assume its for an extra disk :monkey3
Which I pointed out in my first post :lol

Also I'm now very tempted to get a few more MGR Raidens :gah: at least white....and maybe black. I may draw the line at Yellow and Red but gah. Someone help! I also wanted the white Revoltech too.

Last edited:
Took some pics of MGR R stuff. Ordered Raiden off amiami so I'm waiting on him, whenever that could come. I'm aware that on my Pikachu there's a giant stain of something, but I've been too lazy to get rid of it. It seems like my lamp doesn't have plasma or anything though, and that part of it doesn't really work (the 'NG' of Rising mostly). Also the seller ****ed up with the box and instead of putting it in a decent package, just put in a ****ing bag.

SyMYQ7Zl.jpg

3MyWW85l.jpg

The steelbook's size was a little surprising, it sort of sticks out...in a bad way. I have already God of War Ascension's steelbook, and plan on some others, but this one still sticks out due to size. I wish they didn't intend on thinking would put in both discs in the steelbook, or instead they used the dual layer thing in MGR's regular case. At least the the cases were in good shape.

tkuWmYTl.jpg

MYWxCyTl.jpg

Basically the tab to pull out the lamp, broke as I soon as I opened it up. The top came like this.

sm8U0nEl.jpg

Either way I'm content. I wish the seller pointed out the lamp doesn't fully work but it's still bright enough for my room.

Oh man....thats horrible. Did you not see the link to Amazon I posted? It was $35+ shipping and it was brand new :slap

For the limited edition stuff it was perfect, the PS3 game itself sells for less than $10. I would have sold you my copy for less than that :lol
But it wouldn't have felt right.

>.>

Don't judge me. Also still having problems resisting buying White Raiden.

Back