Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you guys are kind of bumming me out a little bit. I remember when we used to talk about all the collectables and cool stuff now it just seems like you guys don't care anymore.

Because we've been Big Boss'd to death, and MGSV is probably the least anticipated MGS release for me ever. I'm not bashing the game, but I don't have any excitement about it whatsoever. It feels like the same rinse and repeat cycle with these games the last 6 years. I think the biggest thing why were bummers is that were just not at all interested in Big Boss's back story anymore.

I'm not sure if I kept my order with BBTS, but I think I might get it. Since Snake figures are so scarcely made.

Too many new collectibles out there that demands my purchase, gotta start saving up for that DeLorean too. Sorry MGSV.

GZ BB has two guns, knife and another head. I don't know why that merits $100. Vincent Valentine is the best normal styled figure to date and he's $80 :dunno

Yeah.. this plus the upcoming FFAC figures will cost like.... my christmas bonus! :horror Man i need too look for sidelines :lol

Cloud and Barret are going to be EXPENSIVE

I have no doubt that Cloud might be the first regular PAK to be over $100.

I opted for 4 payments I think, which was the most you could have IIRC. They can only start charging you the number of payments you chose, so if you chose 4 payments they can only start charging you 4 months in advance.

It did have a small down payment I think.

But RAY is out in September, I'm not sure you will get an option to go beyond two payments on it. I PO'd RAY a few months ago.

Back