Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this one!

424565_443556312404297_837170610_n.jpg

You are our go-to guy for Document of MGS2 screenshots :lol

Indeed I am. :lol I do know that some people can rip models from the games and you can imagine how helpful that would be to have models straight off Twin Snakes, MGS3, PW and even MGS4.

Any idea of a sculptor who's willing to go for our crazy idea? I know a local guy who's insanely good but he's kinda expensive. If I can get my hands on a true MGS sculpt within this year, I'd be one seriously happy nerd.

Indeed I am. :lol I do know that some people can rip models from the games and you can imagine how helpful that would be to have models straight off Twin Snakes, MGS3, PW and even MGS4.

Any idea of a sculptor who's willing to go for our crazy idea? I know a local guy who's insanely good but he's kinda expensive. If I can get my hands on a true MGS sculpt within this year, I'd be one seriously happy nerd.

Problem is the clothing, I don't really want to use Yamato since I would need to buy them first off all and the other reason is I don't know who would be up for the commission to do the clothing :dunno

A few inaccuracies aside, its a great mod. The Bandana's still visible at the bottom of the beret, though. Perhaps, the Inflames head sculpt would have been a better choice to use, since you can remove the bandana.

I didn't do It.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 TRADING FIGURE COLLECTION-PART1-
OCELOT,OLGA,OTACON,RAIDEN
Prototype manufacture :Hitoshi Tobe(Heavy Gauge)

SNAKE,SOLDIER,RAY
Prototype manufacture :Koji Onishi(Heavy Gauge) <--- It's me.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 TRADING FIGURE COLLECTION -PART2-
VAMP,FORTUNE,EMMA
Prototype manufacture :Hitoshi Tobe(Heavy Gauge)

SOLIDUS,FATMAN,PLISKIN,NINJA
Prototype manufacture :Koji Onishi(Heavy Gauge)

I hope to sculpture a 1/6 MGS2 Snake head sculpt some time.

Oh I see. Still great work! I have both sets and love them.
Wish they had continue this series with both MGS 1 and 3

To caveat, the "best ending" itself. Manly tears will always be shed:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvKGqNWKhxk[/ame]

For me the saddest moment in the Metal Gear series was in MGS2 when right after the tanker chapter I was all of a sudden not playing as Snake. That caught me off guard and put a sour taste in my mouth for the whole first play through of the game...I've come to terms with it and now MGS2 is one of my favorites. But yeah the ending of MGS3 was the only video game moment in my life that made me choke up and hold back tears....ok a few tears were shed

finally got to see your pics kohg. OMG you are a pro. youre revengeance sculpts are what im looking at right now. sundowner is pretty much spot on even though hes really rough. i have respect for every piece youve created. excellent work my friend. i, like plis, have seen little bits of these floating around google and such and couldnt figure out who did them. i cant believe you havent been on this site in our discussions. please post pics directly on our threads so we can see updates on the great quality work you put out. i noticed you also did mini sculpts for the yamato trading figures too! they needed new sculpts badly. unfortunately they had extremely disappointing paint apps especially on the face out of the box. you made them look so much better, so much so that i now cant look at mine. thanks................

on a side note has anyone ever wondered what happened to yanov and his vulcan raven custom!?!?!?! he fell off the face of the earth it seems. i was really interested in that too.

Here's my updated revengeance shelf:

nuzeja3y.jpg

Last edited:
Back