Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted a gas mask for MGS1 snake, that's a badass accessory. I realise now that's not a repel devise unfortunately. Is a clamour mine.

Also I just noticed the cigarette hand, which should be standard with all SolidSnake figures imo

Im buying 3 and sitting on one or two for a while. Hes awesome and will turn into a samus or pak snake. Once hes sold out itll be hard to get one and the price will be ridiculous.

Im buying 3 and sitting on one or two for a while. Hes awesome and will turn into a samus or pak snake. Once hes sold out itll be hard to get one and the price will be ridiculous.
Samus is still at a good price, idk about where you're looking :lol Figma Link however is debatable.

I was actually referring to first release before they did a rerelease. There's actually one sitting on the shelf at my local comic book store. I think she got to about $260 at one point.

Didnt know that solid was a porky ****. The paint is pretty ****** too. The box graphics came out really good though. Not sure this was worth the $40 i paid for it.

5ube2ysu.jpg

u4e9a6a7.jpg

Back