Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10574142_936594526366215_6116334700436149642_n.jpg
A glimpse of Jetstreams blade hehehe

I'd love to help you Jason, I planned on heading to NYCC this year and maybe snag some SDCC Snakes for some of you guys. Hell if I joined earlier before I bought my Blue Raiden, I'd have helepd anyone out too. but ugh, getting a ticket alone is near impossible now.

I'd love to get a Version Zero Snake and even the Premium Package Battle Dress but ugh I can't. Especially because I do need Cyborg Ninja.

You and me both bro, need a Ninja asap (only ha e the red one, never thought they turned out so limited.
Also guys, the preorders that Ryan posted are way over :( anyone got one to buy them from?

Man that hot toys Raiden keeps looking better. I really don't need another Rising Raiden (I have 8 of them already), but he's now tempting.

Volgin is looking pretty spiffy for a dead guy:
zEYBS4e.jpg

Y2IKoP7.jpg

Also just noticed that his "horns" that we saw in the trailer are actually comprised of bullet casings, which I think is pretty awesome. I don't mind the fact that he left such an impression on BB enough to haunt him even till now, so I'm definitely keen for this. That said, I'd still like to see this get retooled so we can get a normal version. In other news, still no Ocelot....

Glad I skipped the GZ version, this will definitely be my MGSV Big Boss:
NICPdt2.jpg

THANK YOU JEBUS! I was looking at the PAK lineup and thought to myself "what's missing here" and duh, a flaming Volgin! My players has been answered!

Glad I skipped the GZ version, this will definitely be my MGSV Big Boss:
NICPdt2.jpg

Overall it's a good figure. But the stripe pattern on the shirt isn't very visible & I don't like the rifle, will change it to one of the first HT under scale ak.

A no to Volgin(?), Skullface and Quiet. Continue with MGS2,3 & 4 already.

Jeepers, TPP Snake looks amazing! Actually, all the new figures do. Hopefully that bronze exclusive will show up from reasonable price somewhere!

Skull Face looks good here actually. Am definitely considering on picking him up.

MaVRPzB.jpg

RIHBbMD.jpg

GoDsdKS.jpg

Quiet looks terrible, but just as terrible as she looks in game.

Skull Face is meh.

Human torch Volgin ehhh.

Punished Snake looks okay.

Maybe I'm just getting too old for MGS V. I'm not really excited for any of these new characters :lol.

Back