Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know guys.......i told you that that was going to be my tops. i did it, i guess. when i get him im going to do a complete mgs pak collection shoot. ill put every variant side by side too. even if there are some okay at best figs in this line collectively they look awesome. i cant believe how many there are now.

play arts kai lineup:

1 solid
2 liquid
3 meryl
4 ninja
5 red ninja
6 raiden
7 solidus
8 black raiden
9 white raiden
10 red raiden
11 yellow raiden
12 blue raiden
13 jungle bb
14 sneaking bb
15 battle suit bb
16 pp bs bb
17 zero
18 pp kaz
19 kaz
20 gz sneaking bb
21 metallic bb
22 punished snake
23 bronze
24 quiet
25 burned volgin
26 skull face
27 mgrr cyborg ninja :yess:

28 pupa
29 crysalis
30 zeke
31 cocoon
32 basilisk

31 is A LOT of iterations.

It was just a joke man, we all know how much they went up in price! No need to be reminded of the sexual assault on the wallet

Put in the release date and everything Jason, I'd love that :lol

also 27 do you mean your mod to Ninja?

Wow that is alot but I guess they want to keep the coolest characters for the future.
Can't wait till they get to MGS4 and MGS2 snake and ocelot

I am really surprised they didn't show an ocelot instead of burnt man.

I'd love to make a mod of quite to make a Fortune. I love her design. They'd probably never make her but it would be cool just for that rail gun.
Could be a great accessory for old Snake when they make him

I'd love to make a mod of quite to make a Fortune. I love her design. They'd probably never make her but it would be cool just for that rail gun.
Could be a great accessory for old Snake when they make him

Considering how many stores still have the McFarlane fortune in stock, yeah, we'll never see another one of her.

Back