Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not optimistic, myself. I'm very tempted to use my IDM funds for Frank's custom at this point in time.

We'll work something out, one way or another. Maybe we can get Sean to do the head again and have a discussion about the suit. We could show it to custom 1/6 tailors and see if they can make something similar in thickness too.

Im preordering ray and raiden this week finally. Ive been putting it of far too long. Cant wait til 4th quarter. gonna have rays head in pieces the first week.

7y5e4evu.jpg

u4yme6ub.jpg

ne9epysy.jpg

yva5azep.jpg

y4ama6ys.jpg

qu5eqety.jpg

ytezanyn.jpg

a9eja2e2.jpg

ma3eqevu.jpg

sy7ehupy.jpg

ydeterez.jpg

atu9e4y7.jpg

3uhu8eta.jpg

Im preordering ray and raiden this week finally. Ive been putting it of far too long. Cant wait til 4th quarter. gonna have rays head in pieces the first week.

PAK Raiden? I have one more Flex payment for RAY, and still no idea when it's shipping. I hope ThreeA doesn't delay the release like they did for REX.

Don't worry about the MGS2 i got it covered. Need to get other stuff outta the way before i delve into it as it's gonna take some time to properly sort out, i've already been discussing it and it's possibilities so it's in the background on the back burner for now

It just means it's gonna be later than expected so i doubt it'll be later this year, i wanna find out a rough cost once everything is sourced and then use that as a base time to get number and make a start the project so it's within an affordable time frame. Last thing a i wanna do is have an interest list and then 2/3 pull out due to pricing as that complicates and jeopardizes the whole project anyway so I'd rather it take longer and everyone commit

Last edited:
Really wonder how many people would buy the flamin' Volgin.
The game doesn't even have a confirmed release date, why the hurry?

Anyhow, here are pics of my 1/35 fig with the 3A Rex.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hmm, dunno, I think the mini-figure still looks a little big. Maybe the proportions for REX's feet are slightly off?

Back