Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone planning on building up their troops with some of these guys?

IMG_0903.jpeg

Rebelscum: "The new 12" Talking Star Wars Action Figures will be available starting May 4 at $29.95 each starting with the Stormtrooper first and another to follow each week after."

Nice...i think..? The helmet looks miles ahead of any Sideshows current offerings.

View attachment 105465

Rebelscum: "The new 12" Talking Star Wars Action Figures will be available starting May 4 at $29.95 each starting with the Stormtrooper first and another to follow each week after."

Wow, that is impressive, even more so at $30. Might have to pick one up if i can find one.

View attachment 105465

Sideshow will really need to up there game, when Hasbro are nailing sculpts like this for $30.

It can't come as a surprise for anyone that there is a quite large profit margin on these figures.

Exactly, think they should restructure there pricing accordingly.
We've only ourselves to blame paying these inflated prices in the first place.

Got my shipping notice from the Disney Store this evening for my trooper :)

As I posted in the Vader thread, they are a bit big (listed at 13.5" for Trooper and Solo, 14.5" for Vader and 12" for Luke. Chewie not listed yet)

When you get it, look over the packaging and the product for any marks indicating who the original manufacturer is. Disney doesn't manufacture anything themselves and only licenses their name and their properties. I'm curious if these are being produced by Hasbro - they sure look like it, but haven't seen anyone confirm it yet.

When you get it, look over the packaging and the product for any marks indicating who the original manufacturer is. Disney doesn't manufacture anything themselves and only licenses their name and their properties. I'm curious if these are being produced by Hasbro - they sure look like it, but haven't seen anyone confirm it yet.

Will do, online tracking is showing as delivery for tomorrow (don't know how realistic that is) will post up once it arrives. Also ordered the Luke figure for the X-Wing Pilot helmet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398499329.150107.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398499341.252788.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398499350.599613.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398499359.029141.jpg

Massively oversized unfortunately, will have a video up soon

Mine also arrived missing a piece of shoulder armour

No manufacturer marking on the box at all.

Last edited:
The helmet on this guy is much better than the 1:6 and 1:4 Sideshow Stormtroopers. How in the world is that possible Sideshow?

Anyway just ordered mine, since I'm a big TK fan and it will be displayed with my Stormtrooper oddities.

Back