Last Movie Watched

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Chronicles of Narnia:prince Caspian- for those who liked the first one this is an enjoyable film. If you never saw the first and never read the books, you'll have no idea what the hell is going on. I liked it, but I prefer the BBC versions from the 80s more.

2309802076_2ca977b4e0.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I just watched Escape From New York that I recorded off Universal HD. This classic needs to come out on Blu-ray!

Last movie was on Sky Movies on Sunday and it was The Hand That Rocked The Cradle. I loves it the first time I saw it and enjoyed it this time too. It is a good overall mix of suspense, threat and drama.
The last movie I saw at the cinema was Man Of Steel and although the movie was great in places I felt it lacked something that the other Superman movies had....Superman in Man Of Steel had no emotion, he didn't seem to care about the human race and them getting hurt.

We Are Still Here.

What a heck of solid unheard of horror movie. I only watched it because it was on sale on Vudu for $3.99 and had a 94% on rotten tomatoes. I figured why not try it. The movie has some seriously creepy imagery

Back