Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've given the distortions of Ventress so much attention. I wish they would give the original look a go on a bigger line. I would kill for a legendary scale Asajj. I'd say a life size bust but they already did the stupid cartoon version of her.

Wow that's what Ventress looks beneath? Way to ruin a good sculpt with the bulk mixed media SS >< Honestly surprised they do so much detail when it was going to be covered up anyways.

I wonder how this piece would look if the clothes were still the same, but skin tight and thinner, to bring out the curves of the body, arms, and legs.

I wonder how this piece would look if the clothes were still the same, but skin tight and thinner, to bring out the curves of the body, arms, and legs.

I'm willing to bet it would look killer! Not to mention, this sculpt is crying for that to be done.

So I know the odds are non existent but does anyone have a spare regular head? There is a small defect on mine on the black facial tatoos that someone tried to cover up with pen (GAH) and it is not noticeable unless you are up close. But it is my favorite statue and the small defect does bother me. I tried not to let it but I have decided it does. So if anyone has a spare for some reason like a broken statue with an ok head let me know.

Can't hurt to ask right?

As a matter of fact, I do. Send me a PM if you're interested.

SwiftC, I tried to send you another PM, but your box is full.

I also have two spare lightsaber blades that I'll give you for nothing. Always nice to have replacements for the parts most vulnerable to damage.

I am sure at one point someone has determined if it would be profitable, chances are, it isn't for them.

I think part of the issue is people making their own mods, buying SSC parts, and making their own 1/4 statue.
Sideshow doesn't want to fuel their competition.

Bump please SS give us all a new ventress modern battle suited PF! I will buy SS please surprise us! With the new Star Wars movies and spin off shows coming. Many new fans needs this one including myself!

I'd prefer if they focus on characters they haven't produced, or if they are going to redo characters, at least do some major characters from the movies in different versions (i.e. Bespin Luke, Endor Han, or something like that). Don't redot some secondary character from the cartoon.

Besides, the first PF looks great, especially with Dooku.

Back